Week 10-Arizona Cardinals @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Pregame thread.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Josh Weinfuss (@joshweinfuss)
11/7/19, 11:28 AM
Didn't see RT Justin Murray, RB Chase Edmonds, DL Zach Allen and CB Tramaine Brock during open portion of Cardinals' practice today. It's looking more and more like Murray will miss Sunday's game and Justin Pugh will play RT again.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they really need to get this W to keep on the right track, IMO and I want to see Kyler light this terrible defense up. He's now got a lot of weapons between DJ, Drake, Kirk and Fitz. Are they the best weapons in the world? No, but they're solid enough to put a decent amount of points on the board against a bad team.

win here and they get to 4-5-1. Probably lose the next game to get to 4-6-1, but then have a bye and nice 3 game homestead that doesn't look nearly as daunting as it did at the beginning of the season with Pitt/Cleveland/Los Angeles. if they can at least get 2/3 there and end up around 6-7-1 going into the last two games, I'd consider the season a success and trending upward no matter what happens at Seattle and at LA to end the year. Well, unless they just get pulverized in those games. That would leave a bad taste in my mouth going into the off-season.

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
they really need to get this W to keep on the right track, IMO and I want to see Kyler light this terrible defense up. He's now got a lot of weapons between DJ, Drake, Kirk and Fitz. Are they the best weapons in the world? No, but they're solid enough to put a decent amount of points on the board against a bad team.

win here and they get to 4-5-1. Probably lose the next game to get to 4-6-1, but then have a bye and nice 3 game homestead that doesn't look nearly as daunting as it did at the beginning of the season with Pitt/Cleveland/Los Angeles. if they can at least get 2/3 there and end up around 6-7-1 going into the last two games, I'd consider the season a success and trending upward no matter what happens at Seattle and at LA to end the year. Well, unless they just get pulverized in those games. That would leave a bad taste in my mouth going into the off-season.

Might be asking a lot but I feel the same way.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kyle Odegard (@Kyle_Odegard)
11/8/19, 10:56 AM
Kyler Murray on if he's made a conscious effort to take fewer risks during his streak of five games without a turnover: "Not really. Whatever I see, I trust my eyes, trust my reads, trust the guys running routes and kind of just let it go. I can’t play scared.”

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
PP MUST cover Evans all game - if BA is able to get Evans on ANY other CB just throw the ball up for him.
BA will be working the O to move Evans away from PP

Drake needs at least 15 touches and a lot more if DJ is out...DJ was at practice, but he didn't participate with the team fully....I highly doubt he plays this week

O line needs to show they're better than last week

It's a winnable game - with Winston at QB Cards should easily get 2 INT's

Chandler Jones should have 2 sacks and 4-6 qb hits

I'd run a lot of screen plays on us, but BA doesn't do that

Should be a game well into the 4th

BA talking to Winston this week "DO NOT THROW AT 21! DO YOU HEAR ME!!! DO NOT THROW AT 21' - If PP gets an INT I can't wait to see BA's reaction...he's gonna lose it cause you know he's telling Winston to stay away from PP.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
scott bordow (@sbordow)
11/8/19, 11:39 AM
Didn't see T Justin Murray, LB Terrell Suggs, RB Chase Edmonds or CB Tramaine Brock in open portion of practice. Murray has missed all week. I'll be shocked if Justin Pugh doesn't start at RT for 2nd straight game. If Brock can't go, likely Kevin Peterson in slot

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
scott bordow (@sbordow)
11/8/19, 11:39 AM
Didn't see T Justin Murray, LB Terrell Suggs, RB Chase Edmonds or CB Tramaine Brock in open portion of practice. Murray has missed all week. I'll be shocked if Justin Pugh doesn't start at RT for 2nd straight game. If Brock can't go, likely Kevin Peterson in slot
I really, really love that Murphy took the bull by the horns and has taken over the #2 spot. So awesome for him and for Keim to hit on a pick like that.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Darren Urban (@Cardschatter)
11/8/19, 12:40 PM
Kingsbury ruled CB Tramaine Brock out for Sunday. He said Kevin Peterson will play more, but there are options, including using Byron Murphy in slot. Said right tackle Justin Murray’s status will be game-day decision.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Who steps in for Sizzle if Brooks is down?

I think Cassius Marsh will back up both OLB spots? There are no other OLB back ups shown on the depth chart.

Maybe they'll give Reddick some snaps there? The problem with that strategy is Reddick is only 235. Compare that to Marsh, Suggs, and Jones who are 255, 265 and 255 respectively.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
PP MUST cover Evans all game - if BA is able to get Evans on ANY other CB just throw the ball up for him.
BA will be working the O to move Evans away from PP

Drake needs at least 15 touches and a lot more if DJ is out...DJ was at practice, but he didn't participate with the team fully....I highly doubt he plays this week

O line needs to show they're better than last week

It's a winnable game - with Winston at QB Cards should easily get 2 INT's

Chandler Jones should have 2 sacks and 4-6 qb hits

I'd run a lot of screen plays on us, but BA doesn't do that

Should be a game well into the 4th

BA talking to Winston this week "DO NOT THROW AT 21! DO YOU HEAR ME!!! DO NOT THROW AT 21' - If PP gets an INT I can't wait to see BA's reaction...he's gonna lose it cause you know he's telling Winston to stay away from PP.
DJ has been listed as a full participant, not limited, since Tuesday.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Why not just IR Allen? Seems like he's not playing again this season anyway
They IRd Reed today, so maybe still hopeful can get some games out of Allen down the stretch.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I agree... If you are not going to step up or slide up in the pocket, you may as well run more.
Shipley being so below average is why he's not stepping up more. He seems to keep getting pushed back.

Almost like he has no confidence in there being a pocket to step up into at times (even when there is)

Keim must upgrade that spot next year.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose