Decent halfway point of the season

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I haven't been posting as much because there's not a ton to complain about, or a ton to be too over the moon about. Nice to have no real controversy for a little bit. But it's definitely quiet, how am I supposed to kill time at work!?

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I haven't been posting as much because there's not a ton to complain about, or a ton to be too over the moon about. Nice to have no real controversy for a little bit. But it's definitely quiet, how am I supposed to kill time at work!?

Maybe by doing what you were hired to do? :p

Just messing with you Solar but you have to admit the way you worded it makes it sounds like you have a lot of spare time at work.

Actually the reason you have so much free time is you are so good at your job that you get it done way before anyone else.

Still messing with you, I'm just in one of those "being an a$$holes moods" today. Very snarky of me.

I promise I will make up for it tomorrow or not. :D

I will do this before you can

You :mulli:Me

Me :hammer: You

You :trout: Me

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Maybe by doing what you were hired to do? :p

Just messing with you Solar but you have to admit the way you worded it makes it sounds like you have a lot of spare time at work.

Actually the reason you have so much free time is you are so good at your job that you get it done way before anyone else.

Still messing with you, I'm just in one of those "being an a$$holes moods" today. Very snarky of me.

I promise I will make up for it tomorrow or not. :D

I will do this before you can

You :mulli:Me

Me :hammer: You

You :trout: Me

Haha, I gotcha, no worries. I'm a creative type stuck in a numbers-based job, so I need to take about 10-15 minutes for every 45 minutes of hardcore number grinding that I do, or I'll end up making mistakes.

I'm very efficient though.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Kyler murray is a god among boys on the field.......

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Haha, I gotcha, no worries. I'm a creative type stuck in a numbers-based job, so I need to take about 10-15 minutes for every 45 minutes of hardcore number grinding that I do, or I'll end up making mistakes.

I'm very efficient though.

Got it, as a retired electrical engineer I would sometimes get into some intense numbers work and you're right after a while you just need to clear out the mind a bit.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I think this year has mostly played out about how I thought it would.

I thought the Cardinals would score more TDs than they have, but the field goals partially make up for it.

I thought the WR would be a little better.

RB about what I thought.

TE has been a pleasant surprise.

OL has been markedly better, especially running the ball.

Front seven about what I thought (not a disaster, not a strength).

DB has been a pleasant surprise.

Kicking has been better.

And QB? About what I thought.

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
I think this year has mostly played out about how I thought it would.

I thought the Cardinals would score more TDs than they have, but the field goals partially make up for it.

I thought the WR would be a little better.

RB about what I thought.

TE has been a pleasant surprise.

OL has been markedly better, especially running the ball.

Front seven about what I thought (not a disaster, not a strength).

DB has been a pleasant surprise.

Kicking has been better.

And QB? About what I thought.

I honestly thought the offense would struggle more, so I'm pleased overall. If they can clean up the red zone problems, they will be scary good. Keep in mind this offense is moving the ball well despite below average wide receivers. Credit to Kyler and Kliff for overcoming that obstacle to an extent.

The defense is where I thought it would be. Which is terrible.

Our schedule this year did us no favors either. Granted, when you have 6 games against really good teams in your division, it's not easy for a rebuilding team. We were fortunate to have a brief stretch against weaker teams.

The strange thing is that the Cards often seen to win or lose in very close games. Whether it be the winless Bengals or the undefeated 49ers.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Very decent season

Get Murray some better protection in fa or draft will help hugly next yr

Than keep drake duo of drake Edmonds or drake Johnson would be good

Than get a lber or two in draft or maybe cede lamb to give Murray a good young wr threat

Should be a fun season left to go and offseason

Go cards!

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Safeties can’t read his eyes if they can’t see him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's like that scene in Holy Grail where they're catapulting things over the wall at the Knights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave