Gardner Minshew II is Val Kilmer

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
you were saying?
Against an abysmal jets team which is NOT impressive. I know you prob would want Minshew on this team over Murray, but KM is here to stay GET OVER IT. I’ll await your blah blah response.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Against an abysmal jets team is NOT impressive. I know you prob would want Minshew on this team over Murray, but KM is here to stay GET OVER IT. I’ll await your blah blah response.
:grabs:

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Goodnight sweetheart it's time to go. Minishew era on hold for a while after today.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
QBR was 46.9 entering today (23rd)

After 3 turnovers against a below average defense. Probably drops some more.

Edit: possibly 4

Last edited:

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
I read somewhere today that Minshew has 1 TO/4 wins against bad teams and 10 TO's/0 wins against good teams, yikes.

Still like Minshew despite his awful game today and think he will at least have an average career. It will be interesting to see if the Jags continue to ride with the rookie or bench him in favor of Foles and his big contract.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Against an abysmal jets team which is NOT impressive. I know you prob would want Minshew on this team over Murray, but KM is here to stay GET OVER IT. I’ll await your blah blah response.
Fitz is destroying the Jets.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not a good look for Haskins when you look like you never played QB before & Minshew comes in & actually knows what he’s doing.

Yeah he's a rookie so you cut him some slack but he rendered McLaurin almost useless just couldn't get the ball to him

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I read somewhere today that Minshew has 1 TO/4 wins against bad teams and 10 TO's/0 wins against good teams, yikes.

Still like Minshew despite his awful game today and think he will at least have an average career. It will be interesting to see if the Jags continue to ride with the rookie or bench him in favor of Foles and his big contract.

There's no doubt in my mind that they will go back to Foles. They almost have to. At least for now.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Good, the media sensation is over. Now the OROY race is between KM and Jacobs.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Doesn’t phase me. I was hoping Foles would get his job back and he did. Much bigger Foles fan than Minshew. Jacksonville has to feel comfortable with its QB situation knowing that Minshew had success the first half of the season.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't get the mustache thing. Seen plenty that were belter than his. Just sayin'...

It's funny how those things get a life of their own.

Plus, he's really not that great. Might have a good career as a backup and sometime starter but he doesn't have the arm to be anything great.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Money talks but they should stick with Minshew considering how QB’s have come back from clavicle breaks the same year ie Rodgers and Romo. It’s not good.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I have never been more tired of hearing about a guy that will be a nothing. He exceeds Ryan Leaf level hype.

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jaguars' Nick Foles: Remains starting quarterback
by RotoWire Staff | RotoWire

Coach Doug Marrone suggested after Sunday's 42-20 loss to the Titans that Foles will remain the Jaguars' starting quarterback, Gene Frenette of The Florida Times-Union reports. "We got to figure it out with the guys we have," Marrone said, when asked about a potential change under center. "You got to keep fighting. You got to keep trying."

In his first two games since returning from a fractured left clavicle, Foles has completed 68.4 percent of his pass attempts, but he's generally struggled to move the offense (6.0 YPA) while the Jaguars have lost both contests handily. Though the Jaguars now sit at 4-7 and received generally strong play from rookie Gardner Minshew earlier this season, Marrone apparently isn't ready to throw the towel in on Foles. The veteran signal caller will at least find himself in a favorable spot in Week 13, taking on a Buccaneers defense has surrendered 289.9 yards per game through the air (31st in the NFL) and 26 passing touchdowns (tied for 30th) this season.

Doug Marrone is a moron.