Don't know what I'm going to do tomorrow.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I’ve worked every Sunday but 3 since July. The Thursday night game was a rare treat for me... I literally instruct with a pod in my ear and 98.7 running through my phone so I can listen to wolf illustrate the scene for me. I enjoy waking up Sunday drinking my coffee and reading this message board, before transitioning to beers, grilling tomahawks, and watching the game.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I’ve worked every Sunday but 3 since July. The Thursday night game was a rare treat for me... I literally instruct with a pod in my ear and 98.7 running through my phone so I can listen to wolf illustrate the scene for me. I enjoy waking up Sunday drinking my coffee and reading this message board, before transitioning to beers, grilling tomahawks, and watching the game.
What’s a tomahawk?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I’m installing a home security system in my house and I’m probably not going to do a very good job

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which one did you get?

I installed a Ring system myself. Not really any instructions, just watch a couple youtube videos.. Easy enough. Doorbell and security cameras work pretty well. There's a lag sometimes but nothing I can't deal with. It's tied into neighborhood app so you get alerts if something funky is happening near where you live. Worked great from Mexico too. I got about $8 hundy in it.

PS. Weather is nice in Albq so I'm playing golf today.

And, oh yeah, keep Fitz on the team.

Go nobody today.

Last edited:

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I’m installing a home security system in my house and I’m probably not going to do a very good job
What’s your address? The next time you go on vacation, we can all perform a quality check. :D

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
What’s your address? The next time you go on vacation, we can all perform a quality check. :D
As long as you take my kids’ toys on your way out, you can do all the quality checks you’d like