Not fun anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I would of understood packing your bags last year. But not based on what we have seen this year. I think the flashes we have seen from K1 provide a lot of excitement for the future.

I bleed Cardinal red... That being said.... I honestly can't remember a red bird loss, where I wasn't moody...to downright pissed off.

Until Thursday night..... I've never been one for moral victories... But this must have been exactly that.... Besides the stupid timeout, and Peterson running in quicksand raising my blood pressure a bit, I can't remember a loss when I was optimistic vs feeling totally depressed and/or completely pissed off.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
How in the world can you do that? I don't think I could just drop the Cards and get a new favorite. There had to be a huge reason you switched.
eh I wasn't a hardcore sports fan back then like I am now.

The Suns board brought me here.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, I remember your early post here at ASFN. If I recall correctly, and I don't always :shades:, you initially masqueraded as a Cardinals fan, but got outed as a 9er's fan! Then admitted it and went hard core obnoxious.

Guess I didn't notice much when you traded in the gold. . . But it's all good! Welcome to disappointment and misery! LOL!

You are thinking of GoHard.

I left the 49erswebzone on my own terms. My username was lazy over there.

I spent most of my time here in the smack shack talking about the 49ers.

Glad to be here!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals came close to beating the Niners. Baby steps with a rookie quarterback and new head coach.

At the very least the Cardinals are entertaining.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Normally, I'd be tattooing "Cardinals suck" messages on both arms; however I also have the unlucky misfortune of being a NJ Devils hockey fan.

Imagine rooting for a team that wins its draft lottery 2 years in a row, yet can't win its first reg season game until last night.

I'll tell you what you do: Rather than pecking your lips off, you zero in on the talent your team's got and the steps it must take to change course. Then you and your fellow fans in the fox-hole watch the games, root for the home team and stick with them till the storm clouds blow over.

One other observation. Devils' FO and coaching seems solid, yet the team kept losing. So do you fire everyone and start over? I don't think so - if you feel they're on the right track but just have to figure out how to win in this league, you stick with them.

Could apply to the Cardinals as much as the Devs.

Status
Not open for further replies.