Not fun anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
I'm still frustrated. I just post stuff when I get pissed. but who in the hell runs to call a timeout with everyone in a goal line defense. lolol the best defensive play Vance calls all year and Kingsbury trips running so fast to call a timeout. I don't think I have ever been that mad. then after his timeout...you knew they were going to throw....and we don't even turn around.
VANCE WANTED THE TIMEOUT NOT kk.

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
I admit that it’s not fun thinking about how far we’ve fallen the last few years, but imagine being a redskins or dolphins fan right now.

Man I hate this line of thinking. At least we arent xxxx. That’s a loser mentality if you ask me.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good god man, lighten up!

This is a rebuilding year and we just came within 3 points a very tough undefeated Niners team.

Slowly step away from ledge, please!

OP
OP
C

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
slowly stepped away. yea a little dramatic but that halftime play was brutal.

OP
OP
C

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Plus. 3-5-1 is pretty much doomed for the rest of the season. 4-4-1 would have us in the thick of things for a wild card. Sucks that we could have won and now the rest of the season doesnt mean anything really. We must go 5-2 just to have a 2% chance and that just hurts drafting position. So winning 3-4 more games doesn't do much.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I was pleased to see they didn’t fold up in the 4th quarter. The D is still weak but the team didn’t quit. This may build character which will help if they dump SK and strengthen the personnel.

The D didn't quit...Except PP, but he never really started.
Good God! The more I watch highlights (lowlights for us) The more it looked like Peterson was slower than Randall Cunningham with a broken leg.

It honestly looked like he didn't give 2 craps about how bad he was.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Man I know its frustrating to keep losing but there are some fun things going on with this team. Mostly Kyler Murray. We have an o-line coach who is actually COACHING UP our line for the first time since at least the Whisenhunt era. There's good things here. There's also plenty of head scratching ridiculousness to go around as well but I have enjoyed this team a ton more than I ever expected this year.

Reaction score
Former 49er fan here. Jumped ship about 4-5 years ago. I haven't looked back.
Yeah, I remember your early post here at ASFN. If I recall correctly, and I don't always :shades:, you initially masqueraded as a Cardinals fan, but got outed as a 9er's fan! Then admitted it and went hard core obnoxious.

Guess I didn't notice much when you traded in the gold. . . But it's all good! Welcome to disappointment and misery! LOL!

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm afraid that not enough of us actually watched last year's version of the Cardinals. The record may not improve dramatically, but we are significantly more entertaining than we were a year ago.

And the defense is more pathetic then last year
An average defense and this team would be 6-3

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I very much disagree.

The defense last year was as bad as I have ever seen.

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy
At least they could stop the offense sometimes
This year is atrocious

An example 3th down conversion by oppenents was like 38% (2018)

This year is 47%

So basically is a lot worse

Last edited:

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
What in the world were you expecting? I know a small percentage of people thought they could possibly be .500 or better but this team had 7 wins maximum written all over it and that’s if everything went perfect. Vegas looks like they nailed this one with 5.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
right where we were 15 years ago ....i need a new team. like a 40 year old marriage that you stay just to stay. nah. We look inept. everyone in our division is light years ahead of us. I think most of us don't enjoy the Cardinals as much anymore

Bagdadi?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Former 49er fan here. Jumped ship about 4-5 years ago. I haven't looked back.

How in the world can you do that? I don't think I could just drop the Cards and get a new favorite. There had to be a huge reason you switched.

Status
Not open for further replies.