#claimFlashGordon

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
I have a card in my pocket that says I can legally purchase and use marijuana in the state of arizona.

Beyond that, I really don't care. Alcohol is legal, destroys lives, kills people and more.

Opiates are the biggest problem in our country because we over prescribe opiates to people legally all day long.

But you want to complain about pot.

For you to act like pot is the boogeyman is just ignorant and hypocritical. You do not have to participate in our conversations, we are not on your lawn.

And furthermore, why did you send us to a law about using and selling drugs by a school? Are you implying that we sell drugs at schools?

Opiates is the bigger problem, it's destroying people's lives. Weed, more specifically edibles in my case just make me think of all the terrible decisions I've made in my life.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Cardinals got rid of their mistake in Michael Crabtree because he didn't mesh well with the locker room.

I highly doubt they would bring in Gordon who has a treasure chest full of issues. There is a reason the Patriots are letting him go.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
The Cardinals got rid of their mistake in Michael Crabtree because he didn't mesh well with the locker room.

I highly doubt they would bring in Gordon who has a treasure chest full of issues. There is a reason the Patriots are letting him go.
You have to realize the disparity in talent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I mean, he's probably about to get suspended again, but has he ever been a locker room cancer? I'm honestly asking, because I don't know enough about him. If not, then sure, bring him in. If he gets suspended, what have we lost?

But what about Andy Isabella Stout??!!! He needs to be on the field!! Gordon would only hinder his development!! :)

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Gordon was claimed off waivers but the team is waiting to inform the player who will be cut first.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Boom

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Jesus this may be the best WR group they have had in a long time. Lockett Metcalf and Gordon

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Jesus this may be the best WR group they have had in a long time. Lockett Metcalf and Gordon

We passed up the chance to get two of them..

Yes Andy was great yesterday! I still believe we could have drafted Metcalf and Andy or (the best rookie WR in McLaurin)

Allen probably will be done for the season.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Credit to the Seahawks tho. Low risk/High reward.

I do wonder if we were 5-3-1 would we have pulled the trigger or not.

Seahawks are a legit Super Bowl threat if Gordon is right.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson