Cardinals Trade for RB Kenyan Drake

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
lol

out of the league?

:biglaugh:

Pop question: Did you see how effective Drake was tonight and how ineffective David Johnson has been over the past several seasons? A guy came in off of the street and lit it up after a Edmonds outshined David Johnson. David Johnson is done.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Ouchie stole that from me.
Did i bring up Larry centers on the board? I thought you did. I think he should just be moved to h-back. Still gets a few runs per game but primarily runs routes out of the set back position on linebackers and safeties.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Good game. Hope he follows it up with another one next week

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pop question: Did you see how effective Drake was tonight and how ineffective David Johnson has been over the past several seasons? A guy came in off of the street and lit it up after a Edmonds outshined David Johnson. David Johnson is done.
Dj was popping over 100 scrimmage yards a game before he got hurt too. To say he's done is total hyperbole.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh course the guy I played in fantasy had Drake lol

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

TJ

Reaction score
Just like I’m not going to overreact to PP21’s awful game, I’m not going to overreact to Drake’s awesome performance. There wasn’t a fresher player on the field. He hasn’t played since the week prior and was completely healthy. Additionally, the run blocking was much better.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Just like I’m not going to overreact to PP21’s awful game, I’m not going to overreact to Drake’s awesome performance. There wasn’t a fresher player on the field. He hasn’t played since the week prior and was completely healthy. Additionally, the run blocking was much better.
It isn't an overreaction when a good player who was misused by a bad franchise plays well in a better situation.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
So Keim is still a moron for making this move, right?
I loved the move. Still don't like Keim or think he should be kept. Like the Maxx Williams signing, if Keim doesn't keep Drake and Williams around or get better value in return, they are just one-off pieces in another losing season.

TJ

Reaction score
It isn't an overreaction when a good player who was misused by a bad franchise plays well in a better situation.

don’t disagree that Miami has no idea how to use him. But I need a bigger sample size than one game before I start singing his praises. Follow this up with a few more outstanding performances and I’ll be ecstatic

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Drake, I believe, played last Sunday, though I'm not certain. He played behind a patchwork OL where two guys were new to their positions. What he did have going for him, probably, was that SF game planned for a mostly passing game, since Arizona was going with three 'new' (for the most part) RB's. Kudos to Drake and the OL.