Kyler Murray Stat Line vs. Niners

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
Which is what everyone said about the West Coast offense when Bill Walsh first unveiled it.

Not saying KK is Walsh just saying he's doing what this team needs him to do right now it's not like we have WR's running open all over the field and he's not getting the ball to them.

Fair enough and again I’m not trying to beat KM up but most anyone can throw those 5 yard passes in the flat.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
I told everyone that if we didn't turn the ball over, we would be in this game. I amaze myself sometimes. And oh btw, did Bosa even play tonight:mrgreen:. He had 1 stinking tackle the entire game. He blew his wad last week & brought nothing tonight against our pathetic OL.

yeah...all his team did was win the game.:sarcasm:

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
He didn’t say it was a moral victory. Just posted his stats. Kyler had a good game overall. Some bad sacks, but otherwise solid against a really good D. Nothing wrong with having conversations about players on the team and their performances. You are the one defining it as a moral victory.

So those bad throws didn`t matter and running backwards didn`t matter.No I am the one just saying it was kept respectable.But by all means don`t let me stop your Kyler love fest.I thought KM played okay...still too inconsistent but it is what it is.

CRC83

Veteran
Reaction score
So those bad throws didn`t matter and running backwards didn`t matter.No I am the one just saying it was kept respectable.But by all means don`t let me stop your Kyler love fest.I thought KM played okay...still too inconsistent but it is what it is.
My Kyler love fest? Please show me where I said things that support that. I said he played well but took some bad sacks. You’re seeing things that aren’t there...you and Darnold have something in common :)

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Lmao you want him to be Drew Brees out of the gate, which you qb would you trade Kyler for??????

Baker? Darnold? Lamar? All of the are inconsistent to borderline trash

Kyler's only issues are taking sacks and getting experience in reading defense.

Thats freaking amazing, Ill take it everday of the week and twice on Sundays.

And then the ARM TALENT. This kid could the best arm talent in the leage

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Simply moronic comment. But, don't let me stop you:doi::doi::doi:

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Lmao you want him to be Drew Brees out of the gate, which you qb would you trade Kyler for??????

Baker? Darnold? Lamar? All of the are inconsistent to borderline trash

Kyler's only issues are taking sacks and getting experience in reading defense.

Thats ******* amazing, Ill take it everday of the week and twice on Sundays.

And then the ARM TALENT. This kid could the best arm talent in the leage

And Teflon Murray isn`t inconsistent?So Mayfield,Darnold and Lamar Jackson are all inconsistent or borderline trash? Now that's funny..tell us about al the great QBs you have seen in your long life of watching NFL football.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
The TD to Johnson was on a rope, between defenders. Fantastic throw.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

The throw to Isabella was a shinier dime than anything Danny has thrown of late. Kyler is a good young QB who is playing within himself right now the best he can with what he has to work with. Of course he still needs to learn about throwing the ball away because in the pros you usually can escape only one guy

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

You'll be happier if you find a new team to root for, because Murray will be a Cardinal for a long, long time.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The throw to Isabella was a shinier dime than anything Danny has thrown of late. Kyler is a good young QB who is playing within himself right now the best he can with what he has to work with. Of course he still needs to learn about throwing the ball away because in the pros you usually can escape only one guy

All true! I thought Kyler did a really nice job of throwing the ball away when in trouble. When he was sacked, the Niners came right up the gut & it would have been intentional grounding had he threw it away. Exactly why KK went to a moving pocket in the 2nd half. Niners didn't have an answer for that tonight.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Continue to be impressed by K1. Playing well and not turning the ball over. Still needs to grow but trending in the right direction.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
What qb in the last 3 years do you want?

I would have taken Lamar Jackson last year and worked on OLINE/DLine and a ball control offense.I would have drafted defense this year first.I am one who thinks building OLINE/DLine first.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I would have taken Lamar Jackson last year and worked on OLINE/DLine and a ball control offense.I would have drafted defense this year first.I am one who thinks building OLINE/DLine first.

Lamar is no where near as consistent as a thrower as Kyler.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
QB trumps all nuff said

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Lucked out with the dropped INT

I really think Drake being so new (while great) slowed down the offense. Kyler wanted to go uptempo more (according to his presser) but they had to huddle way more than they would have liked.

The middle of the field will ultimately determine if Kyler is GREAT or just decent.

There's a big gap because its so important in the game of football. He's going to have to stand in the pocket and deliver throws across the middle.

One of those sacks was because he didn't throw with anticipation to Charley Clay over the middle of the field (I think Buckner had the sack)

He's gotta be prepared to take the hits in order to get throws off.
I know its an issue because of his height, but they must invest in upgrading at Center and Guard.

We should/could theoretically be gashing teams because of our read option/fakes, etc.

A guy like RG3 threw to a lot of wide open WRs over the middle of the field because of play fakes his rookie year. Deshaun Watson thrives off of it. Mahomes toys with teams with it and he's not a runner. Cam Newton's MVP year benefitted from it.

We should be killing teams with the play fakes and quick slants/post combo.

Kliff needs to involve Kyler in the run more to bring defenders down and he's got to figure out a way to test the middle of the field.

Earler I said GREAT and I believe that. Because look what he's doing now without a lot talent around him, rookie HC and not really testing the middle of the field.

However, its the difference between Deshaun Watson and Marcus Mariota. We have to figure it out.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Agreed but still most of that was RAC. I’m not picking on Murray here but tell me where he made that great throw tonight that impressed you
The TD to keeshaun was special. And another where he rolled right and picked up a first. He made some terrific throws in the second half.