Niners at Cardinals gameday thread 10-31-19

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Coach should not have any say whatsoever in what goes on when the we have the D on the field. He’s clearly not there yet.

I’m sorry but that time out absolutely killed us and then the non challenge where he kept the flag in his pocket of the bobble catch on the sideline that resulted in a TD screwed is as well. I don’t care that it was only 4 yards.

Those were bad, bad missteps that experienced/winning coaches do not make.

Vance was yelling for a timeout, KK called it.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
KK made a few bonehead decisions & Vance was Vance, but you cannot tell me the biggest culprit in this game wasn’t Peterson.

Been thinking about his play. So you all think he just doesnt have it anymore or just still not 100% game ready due to his suspension?

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Doesn't help when you playing away ala Chargers. It's just sad smh

Yep, it'll always annoy me that visitors can come into that stadium & drown out Cardinal fans. If you're selling your damn tickets to the enemy. then you shouldn't have them in the 1st place.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been thinking about his play. So you all think he just doesnt have it anymore or just still not 100% game ready due to his suspension?

i think it's a pupu platter of isn't as good as he was and compounded by the fact that he doesn't care about the team. not game-shape yet? nah. this is his third game back. he should be getting better out there not worse.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Wow! Kittle was on the NFL Channel set after the game talking all kinds of trash. I never realized what a douchebag he is. I hope we break his stinking leg in a few weeks. What a pompous a$$.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
A) man Vance Joseph is terrible. Just a terrible terrible coach.

B) looks like my concern that an ailing Peterson who suddenly got healthy and then was busted with PEDs wouldn’t be great without the PEDs is predictably well-founded. An off and on malcontent, juicer, in the obvious downside of his career? We held on too long. Keim time baby!

C) man kk just continues to make some baffling calls, manage the clock poorly, and try to get cute at the worst times.

D) GREAT first game by drake!!!

E) Isabella showed why he doesn’t get thrown the ball much (terrible body catch) and why we need to throw it to him anyway (nice cut back and wheels). Congrats to him. TEACH HIM TO HAND SNATCH!!!

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
A) man Vance Joseph is terrible. Just a terrible terrible coach.

B) looks like my concern that an ailing Peterson who suddenly got healthy and then was busted with PEDs wouldn’t be great without the PEDs is predictably well-founded. An off and on malcontent, juicer, in the obvious downside of his career? We held on too long. Keim time baby!

C) man kk just continues to make some baffling calls, manage the clock poorly, and try to get cute at the worst times.

D) GREAT first game by drake!!!

E) Isabella showed why he doesn’t get thrown the ball much (terrible body catch) and why we need to throw it to him anyway (nice cut back and wheels). Congrats to him. TEACH HIM TO HAND SNATCH!!!

No doubt that KK is making some rookie HC mistakes. But, he made some nice adjustments at the half & the Niner D couldn't stop us in the 2nd half. And we had to start pretty much every drive on our own 10. Had we got the ball back, there is no doubt in my mind that Murray would have taken us down the field & won that game.

Big D

...and STILL...
Reaction score
What about the bobbled catch on the sideline that coach swallowed the flag on?

Dingding

Veteran
Reaction score
I see the hints of speed and fluidity. He’s just using it all to take himself out of the play.

The jogging and general lack of attention tells me he’s not putting forth 100%. Just cashing checks and “slipping and falling” when it might get too obvious on tape.

He wants off this team but is stuck here for the year. Will probably hold out in off season if he doesn’t get his trade.

unprofessional

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose