Kyler Murray Stat Line vs. Niners

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
17/24 (71%) for 241 yards. 2 TDs 0 Int (130.7 QB Rating!)

5 rushes for 34 yards 6.8 yards per carry.

Cardinals 25 points was the most the Niners have allowed all season,

Would have given anything for one more Cardinals possession.

What did you guys think?

Last edited:

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
17/24 (71%) for 241 yards. 2 TDs 0 Int

5 rushes for 34 yards 6.8 yards per carry.

Would have given anything for one more possession.

What did you guys think?

Yes my friend but with this defense I didn't expect getting the ball again
We have a new offense that even if it's struggling sometimes can move the ball but the defense kills always our momentum

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Moral victories don`t count for nothing.Still ended being a respectable final score.

Dingding

Veteran
Reaction score
Kyler is still giving up huge yards on some sacks.... but I’ll forGive him as he’s avoided fumbles and interceptions somehow

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
Made some mistakes but thought he did well considering the circumstances. If only VJ and our defense were decent enough to have given him an opportunity to win the game for us.

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
88 of those yards were on one play. I would like to see some more downfield plays. That’s not in him but my goodness these three yard throws may as well be handoffs.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
88 of those yards were on one play. I would like to see some more downfield plays. That’s not in him but my goodness these three yard throws may as well be handoffs.

The 88 yards happened though so let's not qualify things. You sound like Vance Joseph saying "well if you take away McCaffrey's 70 yard run our guys did great."

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I could care less about his stats, he’s really good & only going to get better. He’s a rook, still learning the game & basically in his 2 year as a college/nfl starter.

Happy as hell we’ve got him & I don’t think we need to analyze his stats every game.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I’m good with kylers game tonight. Wish this oline could give him a second longer. See what he could do if plays were allowed to fully develop.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I told everyone that if we didn't turn the ball over, we would be in this game. I amaze myself sometimes. And oh btw, did Bosa even play tonight:mrgreen:. He had 1 stinking tackle the entire game. He blew his wad last week & brought nothing tonight against our pathetic OL.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 88 yards happened though so let's not qualify things. You sound like Vance Joseph saying "well if you take away McCaffrey's 70 yard run our guys did great."

yep and watch that play again that was a GREAT throw. Over a defender in a perfect spot where Isabella caught it and then made a great cut and run.

I'm going to keep saying it when Kyler runs enough to keep them honest, it makes us SO much better. Look at when the offense turned tonight, because he ran a couple of times and loosened up their defense.

Anybody that says going downfield is not in him I don't buy he has the arm and he throws a great deepball. He's just been told we're not good enough to overcome mistakes, protect the ball. IMO.

CRC83

Veteran
Reaction score
Moral victories don`t count for nothing.Still ended being a respectable final score.
He didn’t say it was a moral victory. Just posted his stats. Kyler had a good game overall. Some bad sacks, but otherwise solid against a really good D. Nothing wrong with having conversations about players on the team and their performances. You are the one defining it as a moral victory.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But 80% of his throws are 5-7 yards.

Which is what everyone said about the West Coast offense when Bill Walsh first unveiled it.

Not saying KK is Walsh just saying he's doing what this team needs him to do right now it's not like we have WR's running open all over the field and he's not getting the ball to them.

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score

Agreed but still most of that was RAC. I’m not picking on Murray here but tell me where he made that great throw tonight that impressed you

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
yep and watch that play again that was a GREAT throw. Over a defender in a perfect spot where Isabella caught it and then made a great cut and run.

I'm going to keep saying it when Kyler runs enough to keep them honest, it makes us SO much better. Look at when the offense turned tonight, because he ran a couple of times and loosened up their defense.

Anybody that says going downfield is not in him I don't buy he has the arm and he throws a great deepball. He's just been told we're not good enough to overcome mistakes, protect the ball. IMO.
Great points Russ.

Yes that was such a fabulous throw it got Richard Sherman pissed off on the sidelines afterward lol :lol:

Phenomenal throw

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
He didn’t say it was a moral victory. Just posted his stats. Kyler had a good game overall. Some bad sacks, but otherwise solid against a really good D. Nothing wrong with having conversations about players on the team and their performances. You are the one defining it as a moral victory.
Murray is impressive considering hes a rookie that does have much time to throw. We need more recieving talent. Drake has been on the team 5 days and looks like our best skill player. Next year we can build a roster around Murray and improve the d.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score

That was one of the best passes I’ve ever seen. Side out on a rope in the ONLY place he could put it.

The Kesean TD was really impressive too.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave