Remember when we were wondering if PP

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Would make a difference when he came back to this disgusting defense? Lol...

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
Would make a difference when he came back to this disgusting defense? Lol...
We get zero pressure on the opposing QBs, haven't covered a TE all season long, have 2 rookie safety and 1 rookie cb starting and you are worried about peterson.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We get zero pressure on the opposing QBs, haven't covered a TE all season long, have 2 rookie safety and 1 rookie cb starting and you are worried about peterson.

Well, considering he was significantly worse than any of those players tonight, yes. Yes I’m worried about Peterson.

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
Well, considering he was significantly worse than any of those players tonight, yes. Yes I’m worried about Peterson.
Not saying he had a good game, but now sure Suggs, jones, murphy, baker played any better.
Baker got beat for a td twice on the same play. Murphy got roasted also. TEs killed us again.

CBs cant cover forever and 9ers had all day to throw.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not saying he had a good game, but now sure Suggs, jones, murphy, baker played any better.
Baker got beat for a td twice on the same play. Murphy got roasted also. TEs killed us again.

CBs cant cover forever and 9ers had all day to throw.

You didn’t watch the game, huh?

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Here’s my question. Is P2 told not to press at the line and give a free release or is that up to him to decide? Ever notice how we never jam anyone at the LOS?

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think he is missing his PED's or is still rusty coming off the suspension. I hope it's the latter. Simple truth is he is getting beat badly and often the past two games.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Peterson was horrible tonight. Didn't make one play and looked disinterested. Baker was all over the place making plays.
Baker played his ass off & still got burned in pass coverage too much. PP21 just doesn't have the cover speed anymore.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
PP now stands for Pedestrian Peterson because that is exactly how he is playing. Thomas and Sanders have abused him the last two games and he still doesn't like to tackle.

Reaction score
The one good trend with PP back in the lineup is that Baker's role has changed, putting him closer to the los, where he is much more effective.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Here’s my question. Is P2 told not to press at the line and give a free release or is that up to him to decide? Ever notice how we never jam anyone at the LOS?

I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that Baker attempted to jam Kittle on the td pass & it backfired big time.

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
Baker played his ass off, made some great plays and obviously got beat by imo the best/most complete TE in the NFL. PP subtly escaped tackles and couldn't cover Sanders at all.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that Baker attempted to jam Kittle on the td pass & it backfired big time.
BB shouldn’t try to jam ANYBODY much less a TE. You are right, he got leveled