Niners at Cardinals gameday thread 10-31-19

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
You people bitch a lot. This was a terrific game against a powerhouse team. We've made monumental strides since last season and are on the verge, with a few additions. Proud of our boys.

come on man. This the NFL. No moral victories. That was a game that COULD have been won. Eff the verge.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You people bitch a lot. This was a terrific game against a powerhouse team. We've made monumental strides since last season and are on the verge, with a few additions. Proud of our boys.
Doesn't help when you playing away ala Chargers. It's just sad smh

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Jones and Suggs basically quiet tonight except for the one sacks. All with 2 backup tackles.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I know emotions are high but I mean, if you told me 2 weeks ago that we'd be competitive for most of the game in NO and then play the Niners down to the end, I'd have been pretty surprised.

Definitely see some positives with this team but man Kliff has really got to get out of his own way and stop making costly errors.

PP looked like he didn't care.

Defense not being able to stop them on 3rd down is concerning.

Overall, I mean, I've felt worse after losses. lol

Big D

...and STILL...
Reaction score
Coach should not have any say whatsoever in what goes on when the we have the D on the field. He’s clearly not there yet.

I’m sorry but that time out absolutely killed us and then the non challenge where he kept the flag in his pocket of the bobble catch on the sideline that resulted in a TD screwed is as well. I don’t care that it was only 4 yards.

Those were bad, bad missteps that experienced/winning coaches do not make.

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
I’ve never seen a DC so scared. 3rd and long is pin your ears back and bring the house everybody knows that but we’re always dropping back and rushing 3 I just don’t get it I’ve never seen anything like it

And the zone depth! Why are they setting the zone depth 5 yards past the yard to gain?

Reactions: PJ1

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Coach should not have any say whatsoever in what goes on when the we have the D on the field. He’s clearly not there yet.

I’m sorry but that time out absolutely killed us and then the non challenge where he kept the flag in his pocket of the bobble catch on the sideline that resulted in a TD screwed is as well. I don’t care that it was only 4 yards.

Without KK you losing 45 - 10 like Broncos game last year. He made mistakes but look what he did with Kenyan Drake in 2 days of prep with him.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know emotions are high but I mean, if you told me 2 weeks ago that we'd be competitive for most of the game in NO and then play the Niners down to the end, I'd have been pretty surprised.

Definitely see some positives with this team but man Kliff has really got to get out of his own way and stop making costly errors.

PP looked like he didn't care.

Defense not being able to stop them on 3rd down is concerning.

Overall, I mean, I've felt worse after losses. lol

It's having the chance to win is what made it hurt so bad. The coaching at times proves maddening.

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
I just don’t get the PP infatuation. He’s been toasted two weeks in a row and doesn’t even seem involved in making any tackles. Do SOMETHING

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Someone told him to call the timeout.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Without KK you losing 45 - 10 like Broncos game last year. He made mistakes but look what he did with Kenyan Drake in 2 days of prep with him.

RB coach had more to do with it than Kliff. Not bagging on Kliff in any way by saying that it is just the reality

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA