Worst Game Of Peterson’s Career

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I agree he looked the worst I've ever seen him today and to make matters worse he looked like he didn't care much.

Last edited:

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
They could’ve traded his ass this week when he was at the height of his demand. Instead, he’s going to show this freaking poo on film for the rest of the season and then they’re gonna wind up trading him right before the draft for some ******** freaking round pick

Dingding

Veteran
Reaction score
I see an effort issue. He’s often jogging around, tailing receivers, avoiding tackles, And mysteriously falling down when he thinks he’s going to get clowned on tape

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
His effort and David Johnson efforts are no longer needed on this team

Kenyon Drake ran harder than any back I’ve seen in five years

Johnson has found a new role and he has been flourishing in that WR/RB hybrid role. Drake and Johnson on the field will be scary.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I said this on another thread. Do you all think that with the suspension, he's not fully game ready?
That is some of it. But Sanders was beating him like a drum most of the day. We will see how he responds for 7 games remaining with a bye week to get better.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Big D

...and STILL...
Reaction score
There are a couple of Julio Jones games were P Twice got absolutely destroyed much, MUCH worse than what he has shown in 3 games thus far

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I said this on another thread. Do you all think that with the suspension, he's not fully game ready?
He looks like he just doesn't have the cover speed any longer, getting beat too easily on slant routes. He has always sucked as a tackler, mainly cause he just doesn't want to like "prime time" did.