AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Stupid body catcher just owned a great secondary.

And Kyler threw a damn dime!

WTF is kliff doing with all this dink crap. Take more shots!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Seriously it’s time to take the kid gloves off and open this offense up. It’s way too conservative. Down 14 points, we wasted 7 minutes on a drive that we ended up kicking a field goal. Let the kid sling it.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Murray helped him out with the great throw but what a way to go get the ball and then accelerate.

Confused how he is not in the offense more, at least do run deep

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
Well, after this great TD catch-and-run, he should have earned his spot in 3 and 4 WR sets. He may be behind the likes of Byrd, Keeshawn, Pharoh or Sherfield in some technical areas of the game, but neither of those have provided a splash play like that in half a season. Sometimes a spark is what you need. Must put some pressure on defenses, because they could just sit on our quick hitches all day if there isn't any threat to go the distance.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think we all can see that this team has potential but is at least two years away. Defense needs major help especially with LB speed and coverage ability. Offense needs a big fast WR and some OL help. If the football gods smile down on the cards next off season and draft we can make that next step.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think we all can see that this team has potential but is at least two years away. Defense needs major help especially with LB speed and coverage ability. Offense needs a big fast WR and some OL help. If the football gods smile down on the cards next off season and draft we can make that next step.

I agree...In reality it seems like this team is still at least two years out

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We have that big/fast WR but he's on IR lol. Hope he gets his dropsy problem fixed though.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Also a nice job by Kirk getting one last push. It seemed like he turned the wrong way but recovered at the last minute to block Ward into another guy who nearly caught Isabella.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
About time Is-a-Bust-a contributed something on offense. I hope this breaks the seal for him

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I like how his teammates seemed truly happy that Izzy got the chance to make a big play. It appears they like him.
He is a hard worker. I have said it in some other threads...the delayed development of Isabella is on Kingsbury. Like others have said, I hope this ignites Isabella's confidence moving forward because he has world class speed.