Sign Patrick Peterson to that extension, right?

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Considering how good he truly is, it is clear that his poor play is likely intentional. This locker room is going to be a disaster in a matter of weeks.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Amazing that the guys who I thought were character guys (Patrick Peterson and David Johnson) have turned out to have become nightmares. They were good salesmen and fooled Keim

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Considering how good he truly is, it is clear that his poor play is likely intentional. This locker room is going to be a disaster in a matter of weeks.

the last time he was legitimately good was pre-PEDs. That was 2016. Think about that when you ask yourself how good he truly still is.

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
Cause that would be the smart thing to do & not trade him for a 1st rounder & another pick, right?
Should we trade chandler jones too? And cut Suggs, I mean where were they against 2nd string 49ers linesman.

Good thing you are not a gm.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Dingding

Veteran
Reaction score
I see an effort issue. He’s often jogging around, tailing receivers, avoiding tackles, And mysteriously falling down when he thinks he’s going to get clowned on tape

He’s dogging it cus he don’t wanna be here

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Should we trade chandler jones too? And cut Suggs, I mean where were they against 2nd string 49ers linesman.

Good thing you are not a gm.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Jones doesn’t loaf repeatedly & dodge tackles, he’s our only pass rusher.

As fans sometimes we need to throw away the Cardinals colored glasses to see the big picture