Niners at Cardinals gameday thread 10-31-19

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Y’all really didn’t want to trade Peterson, lol.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Imo it’s dumb to move more than 1 guy around. Hope it doesn’t have disastrous results but I’m high skeptical ugh
that drop by Keesean really shook Kyler since then bad throw to Kirk, led Kirk into a big hit, took a ridiculous sack and then threw a pick six they luckily dropped

This is why rookie QB’s traditionally don’t start from day 1. Good way to ruin a kid. But Keim is only concerned about his own fate

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's a talent thing folks.. 9ers are deep and we are not. It just shows all over the field imo. This is all keim. Yes, I had to do it.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Garapolo is so freaking lucky. dude isn't that good. he had thrown perfect pass after perfect pass. dude is not that good

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
well hell when your QB plays way above their head. he is good but of course when a team plays us. their Madden rating triples

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Is it me or does it seem like Hassan is ALMOST close to making a play?

Missed a chance at recovering a fumble against the Panthers which would have given us field position to make it a 1 score game.

Botched the Pat P forced fumble. Could have scooped and scored ending the Giants game.

Now that.

Just never seems to make the big play.

Murphy is an impressive tackler. Not that good of a cover corner imo (hopefully he'll get there)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA