K1 and P2 exchange post game

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cards need to trade him...teams are making big offers, according to reports. It's clear it is not going to end well and they need to get as much value as possible right now.

I'd be more open to trades if Steve Keim wasn't the GM. I'm not optimistic about him overseeing another draft.

The Cardinals need to consider what the Suns have done since changing GMs although admittedly the jury is still out.

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
P2 acts like an ass most of the time. And in remembering Mitch I saw P2 jump out of the hole Murray was about to blast through to avoid contact.

pp is not going tackle anyone.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw them talking at the end but it didn't seem to be an argument then. Maybe it developed into one I don't know but my recollection was it was just a rookie and a veteran talking about a tough loss on the sideline.

Clearly though if PP wants to be traded, that's how you would go about forcing it, just doesn't strike me as that type of guy if he wanted out he'd go to Keim and Kliff and tell them.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I don't know how Keim survives this season. I really don't. Just the fact that he drafted 3 WRs this year and NONE of them can get on the field even tho we're DESPERATE at that position is mind-boggling. the fact that he hired the atrocious combo platter of Wilks/Mike McCoy, then followed it up with Vance Johnson and a college coach who leaves a lot to be desired and gets to keep his job is a head-scratcher.

Simply taking a home run swing and maybe hitting it on Kyler Murray doesn't take away from the overwhelming majority of blunders that has left this team pretty talentless all over the field, or overpaying considerably for guys who don't deserve it, while just bungling one draft after another... and that's not even getting into his fat ass being a 2-time DUI offender.
This is one fan that is not going to see Kyler Murray as a 100% positive for the GM.

Kyler Murray looks like the real deal, but the draft capital and the year this organization had to endure to be in position to get the #1 overall pick is damning.

Leave it to the Cardinals to have to spend two 1st round picks, and a handful of others to get one good player.

Funny, that the organization is currently living off being nonconventional, and it may be the best way to currently go.

Whether it involves ditching Keim or revamping the scouting deptment, the Cardinals have to do better in the draft.

Example: Andy Isabella over DK Metcalf. That HAS TO stop happening. Keim keeps making these same mistakes.

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I wouldn’t look too deep into it. Not very many fruitful conversations occur on the sidelines when you’re getting your ass kicked.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
This is one fan that is not going to see Kyler Murray as a 100% positive for the GM.

Kyler Murray looks like the real deal, but the draft capital and the year this organization had to endure to be in position to get the #1 overall pick is damning.

Leave it to the Cardinals to have to spend two 1st round picks, and a handful of others to get one good player.

Funny, that the organization is currently living off being nonconventional, and it may be the best way to currently go.

Whether it involves ditching Keim or revamping the scouting deptment, the Cardinals have to do better in the draft.

Example: Andy Isabella over DK Metcalf. That HAS TO stop happening. Keim keeps making these same mistakes.

If Kyler Murray works out...it is worth whatever the cost was. The issue becomes moving forward. Are we the Lions who never are able to maximize the talent of a developing QB and peak as a mediocre team or are we the Colts who waited too long but finally got it right or are we the Chiefs/Eagles who aggressively add talent to try and get the most out of their young QBs. Personally, I don't believe Keim is the guy to drive this ship moving forward.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Sounds like Peterson was talking to him about taking more control of the team, and being more vocal.

More or less, for Murray to stop worrying about stepping on toes, and worry more about calling guys out if the deserve to be called out.

So......pretty much, was exactly what you wzmt Peterson to be talking to the kid about

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Sounds like Peterson was talking to him about taking more control of the team, and being more vocal.

More or less, for Murray to stop worrying about stepping on toes, and worry more about calling guys out if the deserve to be called out.

So......pretty much, was exactly what you wzmt Peterson to be talking to the kid about

Also one of my early concerns about Murray. Kid is pretty quiet and uncomfortable in the spotlight.

I prefer fiery leaders for sure.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Also one of my early concerns about Murray. Kid is pretty quiet and uncomfortable in the spotlight.

I prefer fiery leaders for sure.
Some leaders let actions speak louder than words. Tim Duncan, Ed Reed, Kawhi Leonard are some examples.

Don’t need to be the “rah-rah” type like a Baker Mayfield for example. Look at him now.

Did you watch the video of him being mic’d up against the Falcons?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Was is discussed on the radio or something?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Some leaders let actions speak louder than words. Tim Duncan, Ed Reed, Kawhi Leonard are some examples.

Don’t need to be the “rah-rah” type like a Baker Mayfield for example. Look at him now.

I agree that there are different examples of leadership. Just saying it was one of my issues early on, and I can do nothing but hope that his style of leadership evolves or his play is enough to not need to be that kind of guy. It can work.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I personally think Pat P should let Kyler lead how he leads & shut his yapper. He’s said enough about his team & future 3 times.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I personally think Pat P should let Kyler lead how he leads & shut his yapper. He’s said enough about his team & future 3 times.

They both need to win. If they don’t win tomorrow night, they need to just drop Ken Whisenhunt coachspeak. No more drama

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

I think in general you are correct, but as a NFL QB there is a certain amount of vocal leadership that is required. There is a reason all time NFL QBs tend to bark at teammates.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PP can **** about leadership after his cry-baby act last year and then taking a dump on the entire team with his six game suspension for cheating.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think in general you are correct, but as a NFL QB there is a certain amount of vocal leadership that is required. There is a reason all time NFL QBs tend to bark at teammates.
If his leadership is like it was against the Falcons in the mic’d up video, then I think the team is in good hands. He’s very vocal in that video, even with the defense.

He doesn’t need to go all wild, jump up & down, & be all rah rah like a Baker or Sherman.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That's bogus. He's maybe not rah rah in the sense of constant positivity, but he is absolutely a mouthpiece for the franchise, on the field, and on the sideline.
He’s a mouthpiece, but he’s not wrong in the slightest. Be real.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave