K1 and P2 exchange post game

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Does anyone know what it was all about?

Don't think P2 made it to the media for postgame following it.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
man... I think there's a lot of writing on the wall with what's eventually going to happen with PP when that contract ends. If we had a GM who I thought could actually make good use of high draft picks, I'd be super tempted to sell high here, but in the words of Gung Ho: We're between a rock and a hard on.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
man... I think there's a lot of writing on the wall with what's eventually going to happen with PP when that contract ends. If we had a GM who I thought could actually make good use of high draft picks, I'd be super tempted to sell high here, but in the words of Gung Ho: We're between a rock and a hard on.

When I see Keim, I think of:

“I like you...you make me laugh.”

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
Whatever you do, don’t trade PP! See how he hemmed up Thomas?

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
P2 knows what guarantees a ride out of town. A tiff with K1. I am perplexed about what a CB had to say to a QB.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think they were discussing how best to get rid of VJ and the rest of the defensive coaches

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What did it look like? Did it appear to be an angry conversation? I missed it..

Only thing I heard on the radio is there was a conversation between the two after the game. Neither looked happy and P2 was not made available to media following this though he had an interception.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't see it. Didn't watch the end

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
P2: "wow man we got our A$$ES kicked."

K1: "yeah bro, these Saints might be playing in February"

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Only thing I heard on the radio is there was a conversation between the two after the game. Neither looked happy and P2 was not made available to media following this though he had an interception.
I would hope neither looked happy after taking that kind of a thrashing

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Cards need to trade him...teams are making big offers, according to reports. It's clear it is not going to end well and they need to get as much value as possible right now.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
If Keim keeps sitting on his hands we are going to get a Boldin deal for PP (4th rounder) and a lot of bad press and vibes.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Remember who hired those defensive coaches...and it wasn't Kliff

I don't know how Keim survives this season. I really don't. Just the fact that he drafted 3 WRs this year and NONE of them can get on the field even tho we're DESPERATE at that position is mind-boggling. the fact that he hired the atrocious combo platter of Wilks/Mike McCoy, then followed it up with Vance Johnson and a college coach who leaves a lot to be desired and gets to keep his job is a head-scratcher.

Simply taking a home run swing and maybe hitting it on Kyler Murray doesn't take away from the overwhelming majority of blunders that has left this team pretty talentless all over the field, or overpaying considerably for guys who don't deserve it, while just bungling one draft after another... and that's not even getting into his fat ass being a 2-time DUI offender.