Robbie Anderson????

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I've read reports he's available.

Wouldn't think it would cost a high round pick for him. Does he move the needle for WRs? Can he be a #1? I haven't watched enough Jets games, but he always seems to make plays and has a little bit of a good attitude.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I've never seen him as a #1 type. He is more of a burner, take the top off the defense kind of WR. He reminds me of a Ted Gin or Desean Jackson type of player.

OP
OP
R

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I've never seen him as a #1 type. He is more of a burner, take the top off the defense kind of WR. He reminds me of a Ted Gin or Desean Jackson type of player.
Well, if he can run, he can help this offense...nobody seems to get separation. If he can pull the defense deep, it would leave the other 5 WRs available short and intermediate. Hahaha

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I think he and Kirk are the perfect pair on one side. Then Andy/Fitz with a Gordon/Hakeem type on the other would make a ton of sense.

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
Would be an upgrade over Byrd in that very same role. Would he be worth it though? If the pick is right, why not.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We must do something to address the position. When Darnold said he was seeing ghosts surely he was looking at our WR room

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Guys. Where is this thinking coming from?? None of you are brand new fans. The Cardinals don’t bring in known dbags. Not ever. Occasionally we get thrown for a loop (see Darius Philon) but we never knowingly bring in bad people.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Guys. Where is this thinking coming from?? None of you are brand new fans. The Cardinals don’t bring in known dbags. Not ever. Occasionally we get thrown for a loop (see Darius Philon) but we never knowingly bring in bad people.
You are correct. This sort of behavior is only tolerated in our front office.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He sucks on my fantasy football team, so I have no interest in having him on the Cardinals. ;)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave