We are going to be at each others' throats for three weeks...

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Nah. If people go after each other on this game, they are dumb to. NO is a legit team and the Cards are still learning. They lost their other RB. Just no need to be totally pissed off at this loss.

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Thursday is going to be a tough one, and with nothing but bad news for the better part of a month... we're just going to end up bickering. I might genuinely take a break. We'll see.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We play a hard stretch now, if we win even one against many of this, than we are already good.

Look our basline was 3-13 to 6-10 we are already better than the worst possible outcome and might maybe win another one or two games.

picking first to picking at 10-13 that would already make a sound jump.

Our team has to grow next year and if we hit .500 next year we are on the rise in year 3 we should be there.

Many people forget that KC was a QB away from SB before Mahomes, Seattle had a great D before Wilson was drafted. We have neither and have to somehow manage to get both in two years. For now we can compete only around 2 1/2 QRT with the Top teams. But that is already more than we were able to pull of last year.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Fair talking points

Kyler - Only 4 ints/turnovers through 8 games.....nice. However, 9 total TDs in 8 games is not good.

Kingsbury - well we see why he was hired and at times we saw why he had trouble winning in college.

Keim - I got nothing.

NittanyCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Nah. If people go after each other on this game, they are dumb to. NO is a legit team and the Cards are still learning. They lost their other RB. Just no need to be totally pissed off at this loss.
Yep I knew before the game started.

This team went to Seattle with their back up QB and had the Seahawks board in hysteria after their loss to them

Just have to keep learning.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
It’s hard to beat good teams when your playbook is a high school offense.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
SF is already torching the Panthers, KK is gonna get embarrassed on national TV Thursday if he keeps calling these plays

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Kyler looks lost when he is playing good teams...great at beating up bad teams. Eerily similar to his college career.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
It’s not like he went to the worst team in the league or anything.

I admire you for the consistency.
If there was any thread to post that in, I thought this one would be most appropriate. In fairness to Kyler, I believe this is mainly due to his inexperience. Good teams make him do things he does not want to do and he has struggled so far with that.