OT: Trade deadline tracker 2019

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gareon Conley to Texans for a 3rd from from raiders...

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)
10/22/19, 12:51 PM
And another trade:

Denver is dealing WR Emmanuel Sanders and a 2020 5th-round pick to San Francisco in exchange for 2020 3rd- and 4th-round picks, per league sources.

First Mohamed Sanu, now Sanders....

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)
10/22/19, 12:51 PM
And another trade:

Denver is dealing WR Emmanuel Sanders and a 2020 5th-round pick to San Francisco in exchange for 2020 3rd- and 4th-round picks, per league sources.

First Mohamed Sanu, now Sanders....

he is off to a good start but 32 and injury prone so that's no guarantee it's a good deal. But they didn't give up much, in fact why in the hell did Atlanta give up a pick when they only got a 3 and a 4 back?

If he stays healthy it's a good deal, if he gets hurt they can't exactly say bad luck he's been hurt the last 2 seasons and this year is coming off an achilles surgery.

Interesting to see the reaction locally, on the way to work this morning a guy on radio was saying the AJ Green won't be back until after the trade deadline didn't necessarily mean he was not going to get traded to the 49ers they had him at the top of their list.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
3rd and a 4th isn’t exactly a deal I’d like for a 32 year old Emmanuel Sanders.

If he stays healthy it's a good deal they needed a WR badly. If he gets hurt again, like the last 2 years, then it's an iffy deal but basically the guys available all had some risk that's why they were available.

With Deebo supposed to play this week if they can get Sanders up to speed it'll be just our luck when we play them they'll have both.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
3rd and a 4th isn’t exactly a deal I’d like for a 32 year old Emmanuel Sanders.
They get back a 5th (so flipping the 4th isnt bad)
Basically traded a 3rd for Sanders. Not bad.

They are legit super bowl contenders so I get going for it.

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
They get back a 5th (so flipping the 4th isnt bad)
Basically traded a 3rd for Sanders. Not bad.

They are legit super bowl contenders so I get going for it.

Stop with the Super Bowl contenders nonsense. Yes, they’re playing well NOW, but the only SB contender is New England. Everyone else is playing for 2nd place.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Stop with the Super Bowl contenders nonsense. Yes, they’re playing well NOW, but the only SB contender is New England. Everyone else is playing for 2nd place.
Based on what exactly? Sure they have looked really good, but they have also played the easiest schedule in the league and have yet to play a single solid offense. How many times have we seen a team that was supposed to be the underdog in the SB go ahead and win anyways? Hell the Patriots have been the recipient of those losses on a few occasions and that includes one year where they looked absolutely unbeatable.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Many factors can happen 3 months before the playoff run
At now they played well but offensively they don't look like a contender

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think trading a 3rd and a 4th for a 2/3 season rental is foolish unless it is a real difference maker. I don't believe Sanders qualifies for that. He is an okay #3 receiver.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think trading a 3rd and a 4th for a 2/3 season rental is foolish unless it is a real difference maker. I don't believe Sanders qualifies for that. He is an okay #3 receiver.

I agree i suspect they're looking at it as they get Deebo back, add Sanders and suddenly they have multiple threats instead of just Kittle and Breida

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tom Pelissero
@TomPelissero
· 7m
Trade! The #Lions are sending safety Quandre Diggs and a seventh-round pick in 2021 to the #Seahawks

for a fifth-round pick in 2020, per sources.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Tom Pelissero
@TomPelissero
· 7m
Trade! The #Lions are sending safety Quandre Diggs and a seventh-round pick in 2021 to the #Seahawks

for a fifth-round pick in 2020, per sources.

I wonder why Cardinals didn't offer a slightly better package to Lions to get Quandre Diggs. This is a position where they are starting rookies right now.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Keim wants to build through the draft.
That is all fine and dandy when you don't have a QB. Once you have a QB on rookie contract Keim needs to move faster to put the best team around him. And counting only on draft is a bad bad strategy.

Chiefs, Seahawks always keep adding players in exchange for picks. When you have a good QB the team needs to have leagues average players in many positions.

Q. Diggs would be one such addition for safety position.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
Jets taking calls on Leonard williams
Please make this happen SK! I know there is another thread about Leo, and it seems that he is vastly underrated on this forum. The stats don't stand out, but the amount of pressure he gets on the QB from the interior and his anchor against the run would make him a great addition. It's just that he doesn't have much help on that putrid Jets D and has seemingly quitted on them. Yeah I know it's a bad look for Leo, but I just think he needs a fresh start. He was moved around and even played some NT and OLB, and sources say he was upset about it. Should come cheaper than his talent indicates as well because his contract is up.

DL may actually be our weakest position group. Our secondary looks nice on paper with PP, Budda and Murphy. We have two very productive edge rushers. LB is thin but Hicks was a much needed addition, he is a legit starting MLB. On DL, a washed up Corey Peters is our best player, followed by FA addition Bullard who isn't anything spectacular and Gunter, who should be a rotational DL at best and not a starter. Our pass rush could be deadly with a guy like Leonard Williams and the edge rushers we have. Along with our improved secondary after PP's return, we could turn our shaky D to a decent and fairly complete unit with Leo.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose