Cards sign 2 RBs

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Zenner was on the Saints roster last week while Kamara was out.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Also, Zenner was on with NO this year, so are they just trying to get info off him now?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah looks like an opponent study signing and maybe he plays ST in place of DJ foster.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wasn't Zenner the guy that ran all over the Cards last year? At least had one really dominant drive that sealed the game I think?

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Wasn't Zenner the guy that ran all over the Cards last year? At least had one really dominant drive that sealed the game I think?

Yeah he runs hard so I sort of like this signing but I know he will be cut once DJ is back.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I just put Edmonds in my FF lineup, that all but guarantees David Johnson plays and gets the majority of the touches Sunday.

KYCardFan

Veteran
Reaction score
They are currently interrogating Zenner for Saints intel

Brees and Kamara both expected back this week per New Orleans media and roster moves they made this week back it up

Sean Peyton is not a fan of KK

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I just put Edmonds in my FF lineup, that all but guarantees David Johnson plays and gets the majority of the touches Sunday.

I can understand playing a Cardinal player against a weak Giants defense. I would never play a Cardinal RB against that Saints D. That's just me.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't really care. Beating bad and injury riddled teams will just give the Cardinals a skewed vision of what this roster actually is. I would rather see us compete against healthy teams so we can see where we actually are.
We got enough teams on our schedule for that (49ers twice, Rams, etc)

This is the best team in the league outside of the Patriots rigth now. I want to stack wins/competitve games to help change the culture.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sean Payton basically said a NFL head coach should have pay his dues as an assistant in NFL instead of a college Head Coach getting the job. Clear shot at KK.

in my memory, he was blasting teams for picking coaches based on if they were offensive or defensive coaches, not for their history in the nfl.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I suspect the fact that we signed 2 RB's means we don't expect DJ to play much if at all against the Saints either. I could see signing 1 just for special teams etc but signing 2 implies they don't think DJ is going to play IMO.

Zenner for ST and maybe Morris as the backup RB?

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
in my memory, he was blasting teams for picking coaches based on if they were offensive or defensive coaches, not for their history in the nfl.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...e-head-coaching-hires-could-lead-to-mistakes/

But Payton believes the search for the next Sean McVay may lead to some large mistakes among coaching hires.

“There are a handful of coaches that I know that if I was a G.M. who I would be interested in hiring,” Payton said. “I think more and more it’s season-by-season and ‘I want Alvin Kamara.’ Well, you can’t have him. You can go draft 10 more running backs and be 0 for 10 trying to find him or (Sean) McVay.

“And so I see a lot of mistakes made in that process I feel like this long in and so we’re excited to play those teams.”

He is basically calling KK hiring a mistake and he can't wait to play the Cardinals.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sean Payton basically said a NFL head coach should have pay his dues as an assistant in NFL instead of a college Head Coach getting the job. Clear shot at KK.

Payton comes off as a cranky bastage way too often.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave