Bucs: 50%
9ers: 50%
Rams: 50%
Steelers: 65%
Browns: 60%
Hawks: 50%

I always go 5050 on in division games.

Your glass is very full, my friend. We have *maybe* a 20% chance of beating NO in NO

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your glass is very full, my friend. We have *maybe* a 20% chance of beating NO in NO

I didnt pay much attention to road or home. Maybe id go to 35%.

As far as i see it, when you have an actual competitive team like I feel we do now, most every game is 5050 with slight variations. I mean, we beat green bay last year with a poo team so I never really go down to something like 20%.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I didnt pay much attention to road or home. Maybe id go to 35%.

As far as i see it, when you have an actual competitive team like I feel we do now, most every game is 5050 with slight variations. I mean, we beat green bay last year with a **** team so I never really go down to something like 20%.
Absolutely...and this team maybe minus the Seattle game has been in every game so far. Probabilities go out the window imo. These games can easily be decided by a blown call or two by the refs nowadays though...that's for sure. Just go ask the Lions.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Absolutely...and this team maybe minus the Seattle game has been in every game so far. Probabilities go out the window imo. These games can easily be decided by a blown call or two by the refs nowadays though...that's for sure. Just go ask the Lions.
And as much as went wrong in that Seattle game we still had ourselves within 10 points with 10 minutes left in the 4th. We simply don't throw that pick six and that outcome might have been a tossup.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This guy is starting to convince me...
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Kyler seems to always be fading away and not set throwing the ball on a line. If he starts throwing with good mechanics..

I guess we'll know for sure if he can cut through wind at Giants stadium.

Last edited:

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This guy is starting to convince me...

Kyler seems to always be fading away and not set throwing the ball on a line. If he starts throwing with good mechanics..

I guess we'll know for sure if he can cut through wind at Giants stadium.
QB mechanics are overrated.

Rodgers is probably the most “talented” QB to ever play the game & he has had bad mechanics his whole career.

Reigning MVP doesn’t have good mechanics either.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Every time I look at a schedule I feel like an optimist. My win probabilities:
NYG: 60%
Saints: 40%
Bucs: 50%
Steelers: 65%
Browns: 60%
Hawks: 50%

I always go 5050 on in division games.
Everyone’s entitled to their opinion. Even the insane.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
And as much as went wrong in that Seattle game we still had ourselves within 10 points with 10 minutes left in the 4th. We simply don't throw that pick six and that outcome might have been a tossup.

Let’s not forget that we also missed 2 FG’s in the Seattle loss.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
For 40-60%? You all sure do roll half empty

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
No diggity. Such a strange phenomenon being a Cards fan sometimes. Lol. Maybe this is an example of the law of attraction at its finest.. :)

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Watching the Patrick Mahomes injury in real time made me sick. Realizing that Andy Reid let him dislocate his knee on a QB sneak made me realize how much you need to protect a first round QB.Don’t let it happen again. The Chiefs Franchise will be regretting that play for years. Don’t care about the Murray vs others talk. Just protect Kyler

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Watching the Patrick Mahomes injury in real time made me sick. Realizing that Andy Reid let him dislocate his knee on a QB sneak made me realize how much you need to protect a first round QB.Don’t let it happen again. The Chiefs Franchise will be regretting that play for years. Don’t care about the Murray vs others talk. Just protect Kyler
Huh? Tom Brady and others seem to do just fine. That was completely a freak injury imo

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
This week's update: Trends still going in the right direction.

You must be registered for see images attach

The offense right now is 18th in DVOA and our team performance is being dragged down by bad defense and special teams (a blocked punt will do that to you).

Also, according to DVOA, we've had 25th-hardest schedule (8th easiest) so far, and we have the fourth-hardest going forward.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It’s easy to understand why, as the Cardinals’ rushing attack has been surprisingly successful, rated as the third-most efficient group in the NFL this season by Football Outsiders. On Sunday, running back Chase Edmonds graded out as the most valuable rusher in the NFL.

The efficient running game has been the catalyst for an offensive rebirth. Last season, the Cardinals were 40.4 percent worse than the average NFL offense, which was easily last in the NFL and historically poor. Through seven games, they are 1.9 percent better than the average 2019 offense, which is 16th in the league.

Kingsbury and the rest of the coaching staff deserve plaudits for both impressive schematics and the willingness to be flexible.
https://www.azcardinals.com/news/kliff-kingsbury-not-afraid-to-adapt

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
This week's update: Trends still going in the right direction.

The offense right now is 18th in DVOA and our team performance is being dragged down by bad defense and special teams (a blocked punt will do that to you).

Also, according to DVOA, we've had 25th-hardest schedule (8th easiest) so far, and we have the fourth-hardest going forward.
Thx for updating this every week! It’s a nice way to confirm what we are seeing on the field.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Through week 8, and the trends are reverting back toward the mean:

Cards now face the 2nd hardest schedule in the NFL going forward. Murray is 25th in DYAR, and 13th in QBR. In DYAR, he's situated between Mitchell Trubisky and Marcus Mariota.

I'm going to truther these QBR stats for a second: What is a 13th ranking in QBR really showing? The stat weights for "clutch situations", which would (theoretically) provide extra credit for performance in tight games whether we win or lose. That said, Murray's 55.1 QBR basically puts him slightly above average, which maybe checks out.