15 thoughts - Giants game

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I really can't give him credit for DJ...... We all know the story of Ameer Abdullah by now I hope.

Ellington & Taylor are both flash in the pan...... any given RB type of players.

Chase was a great find though with the info we have currently.

lmao yeah let’s hold things against him that never happened.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really can't give him credit for DJ...... We all know the story of Ameer Abdullah by now I hope.

Ellington & Taylor are both flash in the pan...... any given RB type of players.

Chase was a great find though with the info we have currently.

Doesnt matter about Ameer. That’s irrelevant. He still pulled the trigger on DJ in that spot when he was a little know player from a small school. We needed a RB and he let the board fall as it did and got DJ. You have to give credit where it’s due.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good stuff as always Gandhi.

I have been very impressed with the tackling this year, especially the DB's. They wrap up well and hit hard.

OP
OP
Gandhi

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
PFF apparently likes Budda Baker a lot more than this board does.

Not to sound arrogant, Vontel, but I never use that side for anything. I think they are untrustworthy. There are many examples, but my favorite one is still how they ranked Brandon Keith as one of the best offensive tackles in the league. Some years ago they said Jerraud Powers was better on the outside than as a nickelback. I think it was two years ago they ranked Rodney Gunter as one of the best defensive tackles at penetrating the offensive line. I don’t know. I just also has a skepticism with metrics like that, because when they have screwed up once, I think they would be able to again, yet I have no chance of knowing how often. Could, theoretically, be all the time.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose