Design your #1 WR trade for Cardinals

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I wanted AJ Brown from ole Miss last year. I think he can be a #1.

I like Zay Jones too. Speaking of Buffalo, John Brown is having another pretty good year. Wonder what happened here? Maybe he needed longer recovery time from sickle cell.
He's always good until his first injury.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We should be VERY CONCERNED about Christian Kirk. Two years, and injured for significant time in both years. He has talent, but must be able to get on the field. KM needs someone to target besides Larry, and not having DJ or CK really hurts. Since this is a rebuilding year it makes zero sense, to me, to spend a pick on a WR. Next FA and draft, we'll have to get a go to guy. JMO.

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Allen Robinson is an intriguing option. Even a second-round pick is worth it I think.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think he is at best a 2 if we have a bonafide #1.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Man do I disagree with this. He’s a lower-end #2 at best. Imo, on a great we corps he’s a high end #3. His drop of the bomb earlier in the season cemented my thought on him.
I think he can be Golden Tate level good.

However, there's a chance he's Randall Cobb...of the past few years.

Last edited:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think he can be Golden Tate level good.

However, there's a chance he's Randall Cobb...of the past few years.

I do think Golden Tate is his ceiling. If he becomes Golden Tate, that will be well worth it for me.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
We should be VERY CONCERNED about Christian Kirk. Two years, and injured for significant time in both years. He has talent, but must be able to get on the field. KM needs someone to target besides Larry, and not having DJ or CK really hurts. Since this is a rebuilding year it makes zero sense, to me, to spend a pick on a WR. Next FA and draft, we'll have to get a go to guy. JMO.

More worried about his talent level than durability. Based on the way his ankle looked I’m surprised it wasn’t worse.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
A.J. Green is available as a free agent in 2020 if you want him.
I would love to sign Devin Funchess on a prove-it deal for $2 million and kick the tires on him.
Amari Cooper could be available as a free agent, as well.

Sammy Watkins is a free agent after the 2021 season. I'd be interested in using a high second to try and pry him away from KC and kick the tires on him.
If we end up picking 12 somehow (it's possible), I'd dangle that #1 to the Bucs for Chris Godwin. He's #1 in receiving DVOA right now, 6 TDs, 80% catch rate.

I don't know — would you use a #1 and #3 to make sure you got him?

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
3rd-5th rounder for DeVante Parker been hoping Keim would make this move since last year when I heard he was benched.

Mostly every one is naming 15m+ receivers that'll take a 1st rd + more, no thank you to that.

Just No. DeVante Parker can't produce in Miami where he is practically the only target.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think it has to be through the draft.

Good wr's don't become free agents, and they usually aren't available in trade either.

I agree Kirk is never going to be a #1, I'm not even sure you want him to be your #2

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A.J. Green is available as a free agent in 2020 if you want him.
I would love to sign Devin Funchess on a prove-it deal for $2 million and kick the tires on him.
Amari Cooper could be available as a free agent, as well.

Sammy Watkins is a free agent after the 2021 season. I'd be interested in using a high second to try and pry him away from KC and kick the tires on him.
If we end up picking 12 somehow (it's possible), I'd dangle that #1 to the Bucs for Chris Godwin. He's #1 in receiving DVOA right now, 6 TDs, 80% catch rate.

I don't know — would you use a #1 and #3 to make sure you got him?
He can’t stay healthy.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I'm with K9. AJ Green or Amari Cooper.

There's no way in hell I'm trading MORE assets/picks to try to upgrade at WR.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm with K9. AJ Green or Amari Cooper.

There's no way in hell I'm trading MORE assets/picks to try to upgrade at WR.

I know Dallas has cap hit issues but would they really let Cooper walk?

i've already spoken my piece on Green if you can get him for a good price and you can get him to promise to sign with you, I'd consider trading for him now even though he'll sit longer. if not, you have to wait for the offseason and then hope it doesn't get too expensive in FA if he is now healthy.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I know Dallas has cap hit issues but would they really let Cooper walk?

i've already spoken my piece on Green if you can get him for a good price and you can get him to promise to sign with you, I'd consider trading for him now even though he'll sit longer. if not, you have to wait for the offseason and then hope it doesn't get too expensive in FA if he is now healthy.

Considering Dak is going to be a free agent too, they might not have a choice. At the end of the day, they have to keep the QB over a WR.

As far as Green goes, he'll get attention, but that injury issue will push his price down. That's why I want to pursue him. We can patch that hole for a few years at a decent price while we pray that any of our four recent draft picks pans out, or at least get an opportunity to hold off for a couple years before investing something as dramatic as a 1st round pick in one.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Trade whomever it takes besides Murray and Fitz to the Texans for Hopkins.

Best reciever in the game today.

Dreaming is free, btw

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Allen Robinson and AJ Green are probably the only options available next year.

If you want to REALLY project, go get Robby Anderson from the Jets.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I don’t think AJ Green is going to come here at a discount. Many people are saying that he’s a beloved figure in Cincy and said that he’s like to be remembered like Fitz.

I wouldn’t trade an asset for Green either. It’s not going to get us in the playoffs.