Matthew Berry Cardinals Rant

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
I don’t know how to share an Instagram video but Berry went hard in the paint after the cardinals twitter trolled fantasy players. It’s epic he goes after the team in general then K1 and KK. Blasts the cardinals for turning KM into a game manager and goes after KKs putrid win percentage at college with Mahomes as his QB. It’s must watch stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Raining and Edmonds is going well, why pass? Coach at Texas Tech and you cannot get defensive recruits from the likes of bigger schools, but you're then faulted for losing while being innovative on offense and making the games close enough so your university matters?... why watch a stupid rant on what ticks me off which is ignorance

OP
OP
HoodieBets

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Raining and Edmonds is going well, why pass? Coach at Texas Tech and you cannot get defensive recruits from the likes of bigger schools, but you're then faulted for losing while being innovative on offense and making the games close enough so your university matters?... why watch a stupid rant on what ticks me off which is ignorance

The rant was that they only said after the game that DJ was only to be used in case of emergency. You’d have to watch it he only gets pissed because of the troll job by the cardinals Twitter because they posted that you should have started Edmonds instead of DJ then after people were flooding them with hate they said just enjoy the win which makes no sense to fantasy owners who don’t give two craps if the cards win.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Here you go...total loser.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I have no idea why anyone hates this. Berry does a lot of of stuff to be funny, in situations like this. Its a tongue-in-cheek reflection of the overall fantasy community that is consistently overreacting to things like this (and maybe a tinge of seriousness, like all sarcasm).

I have met Matthew Berry multiple times, and he's nothing but a gracious, wonderful person. Same goes for all of the people who are on that podcast. Don't get reeled in by a singular, out-of-context video cut.

The guy wrote a treatment for the Muppets and a sequel to Crocodile Dundee, folks. It's funny if you've had the opportunity to follow him over the years.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I won't bother watching that really. Lots of crying about fantasy this week

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have no idea why anyone hates this. Berry does a lot of of stuff to be funny, in situations like this. Its a tongue-in-cheek reflection of the overall fantasy community that is consistently overreacting to things like this (and maybe a tinge of seriousness, like all sarcasm).

I have met Matthew Berry multiple times, and he's nothing but a gracious, wonderful person. Same goes for all of the people who are on that podcast. Don't get reeled in by a singular, out-of-context video cut.

The guy wrote a treatment for the Muppets and a sequel to Crocodile Dundee, folks. It's funny if you've had the opportunity to follow him over the years.

have you seen that movie... Crocodile Dundee In Los Angeles? I'm convinced some computer algorithm high on cocaine compiled that script... refuse to believe anyone with an actual brain "wrote" that.

also... I have never figured out how Berry got the gig as the be all, end all for everything Fantasy Football. I used to be in a league with him, some big producers and John Ireland (radio voice of the Lakers) over a decade ago. You know where Berry routinely finished every season?

LAST.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I stopped playing fantasy football in 2013. Lot’s of short guys out to prove your wrong and badasses who get irritated when you beat them. I see no upside

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
have you seen that movie... Crocodile Dundee In Los Angeles? I'm convinced some computer algorithm high on cocaine compiled that script... refuse to believe anyone with an actual brain "wrote" that.

also... I have never figured out how Berry got the gig as the be all, end all for everything Fantasy Football. I used to be in a league with him, some big producers and John Ireland (radio voice of the Lakers) over a decade ago. You know where Berry routinely finished every season?

LAST.

I remember that movie. There is a major artist I know and they used his paintings in that movie in I believe a gallery scene, though I doubt they ever got permission. The artist was in his seventies at the time and could care less, but I was like, "but Peter, they owe you permission/money and that movie sucked rocks to top it off"

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
The rant was that they only said after the game that DJ was only to be used in case of emergency. You’d have to watch it he only gets pissed because of the troll job by the cardinals Twitter because they posted that you should have started Edmonds instead of DJ then after people were flooding them with hate they said just enjoy the win which makes no sense to fantasy owners who don’t give two craps if the cards win.

I play fantasy football but I get the key word 'fantasy' in the equation and the Cardinals and Giants are playing for real... so yeah, that makes me want to watch even less if that is the gripe/pitch lol

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fantasy football
Fishing
Star Wars
Soccer
Cruises

Some things I’ve never understood.

I play with friends from HS and that's really the only draw. I do almost no research before my draft but I do manage my team. We have an unwritten rule in the league, one of the top teams right now the guy is getting crapped on because he had 3 open spots in his lineup this past weekend due to byes. We call it faking it where instead of trying to win in a week with byes by picking up a player here or there you just go with your base lineup with empty spots and have the excuse well I was busy blah blah.

I don't like star wars, agree on cruises. I love soccer but I tend to only watch the World Cup I can't watch it regularly.

Fishing is just a whole other thing, you're out of the city on the water. It's more of a zen thing I don't like fishing as a competitive sport but fishing to relax and unwind is tough to beat.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
These fantasy experts think they’re entitled to this information, but like Berry even alluded to, there’s some gamesmanship and strategy involved in certain personnel decisions.

This was a completely unnecessary visceral response. Berry is a lunatic.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Kind of a silly reply to a harmless thread.

The OP rejoices in attacking the Cards and posting negative stuff. Not constructive or happy making at all.

I'm actually really happy that the Cardinals pulled this game plan off. Run the ball, dont turn the ball over, and pressure their QB. It is literally the same game plan the NY football Giants used to use on the Cardinals every year.