OT- Around the NFL 2019-20

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I'm so glad we don't have to play the Patriots this year.
I wish we did. It would be a great barometer of just where we are, but I also don't think the Patriots' schedule thus far is giving us a feel for how good they really are. Played a bunch of horrible offenses.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hot take.

Sam Darnold sucks. Look at the difference in decisionmaking under pressure compared to Murray. Sure K1 has made a few mistakes, but he looks so much more natural and comfortable compared to Darnold.

Q Williams....zero impact..

He is just so confused tonight it's tough to watch.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sanu is two years younger.

Yep Sanders is 32 and hasn't played a full season since 2016. In fact he hasn't played more than 12 games since then. he has made a somewhat remarkable comeback given he tore his achilles just last season, but at his age with his recent history of injury I wouldn't give much for him.

He's also on the list SF is looking at.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wish we did. It would be a great barometer of just where we are, but I also don't think the Patriots' schedule thus far is giving us a feel for how good they really are. Played a bunch of horrible offenses.
We have a bunch of healthy barometers coming up on the schedule imo.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pats are so adaptable. Playing a ton of man tonight and blitzing the hell out of Darnold. I bet if they played us they would blitz, but play zone because they know if they played man, Kyler would just take off and run.

That's the thing with Darnold I don't get he can run but he didn't run much last year and won't run this year.

also man he apparently told a reporter DURING this game that "I was seeing ghosts" when he threw a pick!

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Must be a life of misery to be a Jets fan. Wondering if Adam Gase knew this roster would be this bad. Bad throws, bad routes, dropped balls, O line woes. Been like this for a long time.

To make it worse, Booger McFarland will not stop screeching. Why does a grown man call himself Booger? Geezus your name is Anthony. Booger is not even a cute name for 4 year old.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Leonard Williams is supposedly on the trade block and making a nice audition tonight.
Edit Jets are denying they want to trade him but have been getting lots of interest for him

Luciano

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Is New England going to play any decent team this year ?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is New England going to play any decent team this year ?

they've got a tough stretch from beginning of November to December where they play @ Ravens @ Eagles, Cowboys, @Texans and home to the Chiefs at the beginning of December (assuming Mahommes is back by then). That's 4 tough games... but that's pretty much it for the season.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
The Patriots D will do that to you though. He looked great against Dallas last week

Yeah but a somewhat decent QB would show even a hair of ability in this situation.

Darnold looks like hunden schisse. Hes bad. Hes making week 1-5 rookie throws in season 2. Murray is so much better than this guy, its eye opening.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I’m afraid to look back to see if I wanted Adam Gase.

Gase is the only one who could have got rid of Steve Keim just after Murray was drafted. So it is a loss in that regard Gase is not the Cards coach.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Gase is the only one who could have got rid of Steve Keim just after Murray was drafted. So it is a loss in that regard Gase is not the Cards coach.

Gase definitely seemed like his own guy. I might’ve called him a young BA at one point. :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson