Saints vs Cardinals pregame thread

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Go cards vs saints ill be watching!

If breese doesn't play i hate to say it should i start bridgewater vs cards? I need to win my mo ey lg

I have murray and wentz but both are struggling...

OP
OP
Zeem_Freeze

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Oh spare me the soap opera Mr Payton.... you better believe KK will be fired up for this one. I'm taking the birds +8.5

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He must’ve talked that crap elsewhere bc that article was harmless. And not directed at kk.

I asked Saints HC Sean Payton about the trend of teams hell bent on hiring offensive-minded coaches. He said a lot have teams are making mistakes and that the Saints look forward to playing those teams. @nflnetwork

It's a clear shot at Kingsbury, who was the only new hire that fits that mold on the Saints schedule.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh spare me the soap opera Mr Payton.... you better believe KK will be fired up for this one. I'm taking the birds +8.5

I hope we put up a good fight and I would love to have Kingsbury win against Payton.

All that being said, there is like a 5% chance that happens. Saints are a Super Bowl team.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This will be my first ever Cards game, anyone else going?
I'll be there, but getting a ticket from some friends, so I'm not sure where we'll be sitting. I'll be sporting my new #1 jersey!

The Birdgang Travel Club will be there with a contingent of Cards fans also.

...dave

Last edited:

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
"I asked Saints HC Sean Payton about the trend of teams hell bent on hiring offensive-minded coaches. He said a lot have teams are making mistakes and that the Saints look forward to playing those teams."

here is the funny thing:

if you read how Payton thinks franchises ought to hire HCs: Steve Wilks met his criteria.

We all know how that worked out.

Ole Saint

Reaction score
"I asked Saints HC Sean Payton about the trend of teams hell bent on hiring offensive-minded coaches. He said a lot have teams are making mistakes and that the Saints look forward to playing those teams."

here is the funny thing:

if you read how Payton thinks franchises ought to hire HCs: Steve Wilks met his criteria.

We all know how that worked out.

I don't think it was a personal shot at KK, but the real interesting thing about that comment is he is basically talking about himself...he was a "young, up and coming offensive mind" when the Saints hired him...not sure what to make of it...

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think it was a personal shot at KK, but the real interesting thing about that comment is he is basically talking about himself...he was a "young, up and coming offensive mind" when the Saints hired him...not sure what to make of it...

This is exactly what I thought when I read that too. Lol

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I'll be there, but getting a ticket from some friends, so I'm not sure where we'll be sitting. I'll be sporting my new #1 jersey!

The Birdgang Travel Club will be there with a continent of Cards fans also.

...dave
Wow a whole continent of cardinal fans. Who knew?

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

scott bordow
@sbordow

·
2m

Kingsbury also said Christian Kirk's availability Sunday will depend on how he progresses through the week. Same with D.J. Foster. Kingsbury admitted team working out Jay Ajayi and Spencer Ware is reaction to Johnson and Foster both being hurt.

NittanyCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Saint are everywhere tip top of power rankings we put it to them at home I’ll be happy.

W or L. For supposedly having the most talented team in the league with the patriots.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Great.......
Saints released RB Zach Zenner.
Zenner made it six days in New Orleans. His release is an indication Alvin Kamara (ankle) will be good to go after sitting out in Week 7
Rotoworld.com

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Offensive rankings - PPG:

ARZ = 14th (23.0 per game)

NO = 13th (23.4 per game)

Defensive rankings - PPG:

ARZ = 28th (27.4 per game)

NO = 11th (21.0 per game)

as much as I love stats, they don't always tell the full story

NOs offense feels better than 13th, defense better than 11th

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I hope we stay in this, if we lose, that would be nice. Everything more is great.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
as much as I love stats, they don't always tell the full story

NOs offense feels better than 13th, defense better than 11th
Chicago will do that to you... lol They are still really good, but with Teddy at QB the offense seems more deliberate in their game plan...less free wheeling than with Brees...Even getting #7 involved...When Brees is in their, it seems Payton get #7 because he wants to...with Teddy it's because he has to, to make the offense less predictable ... Not sure if I'm making sense with my observation.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk