Saints vs Cardinals pregame thread

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Saints dismantled the Bears today in every phase.

I think theSaunts might be the best team in football. If by some miracle we were to upset them next week I believe we will have to look at this team and this year in a whole different light.
Bears owned the offsides kicking game, though...lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I guess you’re right but the Bears has a whopping 85 total yards heading into the 4th quarter. Trubiscuit looked like crap.

If the Bears D doesn't improve, this team will struggle to win another game. Trubiscuit is worse than Chase Daniel.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
From 1 hour ago on Twitter...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Saints undressed the Bears without Saints having their QB1, RB1, TE1 on national TV.. If Cards are under prepared in any shape or form, Saints will embarrass the Cardinals. Cards better get their best game plan on and execute.

Sent from my 6060S using Tapatalk

27Veer

Veteran
Reaction score
We could beat them if everything goes perfect, but in Glitter City it will be tough.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The problem with the Saints defense is they are physical on the outside. All those bubble screens won't work against them.

Kyler is going to have to make throws down the field and over the middle. Also they are FAST. So he's gotta be decisive if he's running. Especially on that field.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I expect to lose I don't think we're that good yet but the Saints are somewhat intriguing and I know they have had big injuries(Brees). They have scored 164 and allowed 147, so they're only plus 17 in 7 games and yet are 6-1. Rams are +26 and only 4-3 for comparison.

We're actually negative 31

Last edited:

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
I expect to lose I don't think we're that good yet but the Saints are somewhat intriguing and I know they have had big injuries(Brees). They have scored 164 and allowed 117, so they're only plus 17 in 7 games and yet are 6-1. Rams are +26 and only 4-3 for comparison.

Seattle is only +5 and 5-2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I expect to lose I don't think we're that good yet but the Saints are somewhat intriguing and I know they have had big injuries(Brees). They have scored 164 and allowed 117, so they're only plus 17 in 7 games and yet are 6-1. Rams are +26 and only 4-3 for comparison.

The Saints margin of victory has been growing every week as Bridgewater gets more comfortable with the offense & Payton has become more confident with Teddy. Even with Brees out for an extended time, the Saints are still a legit SB team. Teddy was so smart to sign as a backup with a great team & great offensive mind. Now, he has options that he didn't have before.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Saints margin of victory has been growing every week as Bridgewater gets more comfortable with the offense & Payton has become more confident with Teddy. Even with Brees out for an extended time, the Saints are still a legit SB team. Teddy was so smart to sign as a backup with a great team & great offensive mind. Now, he has options that he didn't have before.

No they're very good I'm just saying it's interesting they have only 1 loss with that margin. SF for example is unbeaten and plus 92 Pats are unbeaten and plus 142! The pats have played a weakish schedule but they've only allowed 48 points in 6 games, absolutely dominant. NO is a very good team and when healthy yeah a legit contender to make the SB.

The interesting thing on them is receiving stats, almost a 3rd of their targets go to Michael Thomas and more than a 3rd of the total catches are him. If PP is able to somewhat slow him down it would be interesting because so far they don't really have a WR2.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Saints are also playing with little or no help from their best DLineman (Sheldon Rankins) who is still coming back from major knee surgery.He was a beast last season .

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
looking forward to seeing the offense against a really good defense

is the improvement in offense a function of playing three terrible defenses?

or does it reflect K1 and KK figuring things out?

can they keep running? Saints D is good, but also gives up 4 yds per carry -- pretty average

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sean Payton is going to run up the score. Gotta stop that from happening.
My guess
Saints 35
Cardinals 21

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson