DJ

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly not having him hurt our pass game today. He's one of KM's favorite targets. Chase was great on the run but not so good on the pass and when they went to 6 and 7 DB's and took away the wide runs would have been nice to have DJ

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Honestly not having him hurt our pass game today. He's one of KM's favorite targets. Chase was great on the run but not so good on the pass and when they went to 6 and 7 DB's and took away the wide runs would have been nice to have DJ

Hope he and Kirk feel better soon. We are kind of empty there.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Just going off this board 99.9 of users should have started Barkley...lucky he got the late TD errrr you woulda looked really dumb

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Screwed my fantasy team

I started him, Murray and Chase so I got a huge day from Chase and 2 bad days. I actually had Marvin 4 TD's Jones on the bench. Looks like I will win but got a bit lucky.

First time i'd not started Russell Wilson I knew they were playing in rain I figured it would be worse there than in NY but I was wrong.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
A guy in my league lost with Rodgers on the bench. Started Allen because he was going against Miami.

Pretty stupid dude. The only time you play Allen over Rodgers is if the Bills are playing St. Theresa's School for the Blind or if Rodgers has been retired for 5 years & already in the HOF.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Pretty stupid dude. The only time you play Allen over Rodgers is if the Bills are playing St. Theresa's School for the Blind or if Rodgers has been retired for 5 years & already in the HOF.

Rodgers hasn't been himself this year except for that game. Allen still had a good week.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
I started him, Murray and Chase so I got a huge day from Chase and 2 bad days. I actually had Marvin 4 TD's Jones on the bench. Looks like I will win but got a bit lucky.

First time i'd not started Russell Wilson I knew they were playing in rain I figured it would be worse there than in NY but I was wrong.

Lol..I had Marvin and Chase on my bench and I'm going to lose.

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rodgers hasn't been himself this year except for that game. Allen still had a good week.

Combination of Rodgers age and the Wr situation in GB. their top 3 guys were supposed to be out yesterday but 2 of them wound up playing and caught TD passes.

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol..I had Marvin and Chase on my bench and I'm going to lose.

I have the most points in my league but I'm only in 4th place luck of the draw. I've got Wilson, DJ, Dalvin Cook and those 3 are giving me over 100 points a game in our league. Chase went nuts for me yesterday he had close to 60 and so even though I left 38 from Jones on the bench I'm up about 45 tonight and he just has 1 guy a TE I don't even remember which one so it looks like I'll luck out and win despite such low scores from DJ and Murray.

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Edmonds killed it but you could tell that the offense will not be much without DJ and Kirk.

Agreed we have to get more receiving threats. Fitz can't do it alone and he's past his prime. Everyone else seems to be a 1 trick pony except Johnson and he's just a decent player. Gotta get Kirk back.

I just read AJ Green won't be back until after the trade deadline so the Bengals think his trade value is lower. 31 contract year I can't imagine the Cards wanting to give up a 1st rounder for him but I'd sure be interested in contacting Cincy and saying if you're thinking of sending him to SF, consider us. I also suspect Green might heal faster if he's not on an 0-7 team

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
saying if you're thinking of sending him to SF, consider us.

if you are SF -- and have pretty much guaranteed you are drafting in the 20s in round 1

do you send a 1st to Cincy for AJ Green -- given age, contract, etc

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you are SF -- and have pretty much guaranteed you are drafting in the 20s in round 1

I think they can if they think he's the guy who puts them over the top. And again they have Solmon Thomas who would probably start for Cincy so they have some things to do we can't match.

But if Cincy isn't going to get #1 pick for him that actually probably favors SF because they have Thomas they can move.

I think it's a pipe dream but if you put AJ Green on this team the last 6-8 games this year it'd be awfully interesting. He's buddies with Peterson and I would imagine playing with Fitz might be intriguing. But of course you're 0-7 and injured I think the undefeated team is going to have more appeal.

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Forgot to mention a couple of articles this week locally saying the 49ers should look into Antonio Brown and see if the NFL would suspend him if someone signed him. Note not saying they ARE but that's the clear focus for them they think if they have a #1 WR they're a contender, the defense and run game has been that good so far.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golfermcr