3-3-1

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I still want the wave of positivity to slow, but wins are wins.

There's a part of me that is is concerned that Keim's gonna get another year running this team on account of wins against losing teams, but my plan is to keep rooting for wins as we get them.
Lol. You aren't much into the law of attraction stuff huh? ;)

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
How can anyone qualify these wins. We were last in the league last year. Any win is big. And a rookie QB to boot. I am thrilled.
Beat the Saints and then the 49ers on a short week I'll start predicting playoffs. :D:eek:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We usually agree but not here. The easy TD break up that he just watched happen was beyond awful.

not only that, but then he got trucked by the dude on the way into the end zone as well. that play was beyond pathetic. he literally just STOPPED and waited for the guy to catch the ball and then got steamrolled.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
10th in the NFC

Here's a question...what teams are we better than or could potentially be better than this year

49ers
Saints
Packers
Seahawks
Vikings
Panthers
Cowboys
Rams
Bears

the Bears... and that's probably it.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Every winning team pads their records against losing teams. It's not like teams go out and beat ten division leaders per year.
You might say we could be 0-6-1, but we are legitimately 8 late game points from being 5-2 as well.

We all mainly wanted the team to go out and be competitive this year, and win a few. Well, they've done that and more.
Next year is the return to relevance and a big playoff push, if all goes well.

Last edited:

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I still want the wave of positivity to slow, but wins are wins.

There's a part of me that is is concerned that Keim's gonna get another year running this team on account of wins against losing teams, but my plan is to keep rooting for wins as we get them.
Yeah lets slow down on the positivity....get out of here with that crap..3 wins in a row in the NFL is tough to do esp when 2 were on the road in a different time zone. Look at the teams the cowpokes played and their Ws does the state of texas slow down on the positivity? Cmon man

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
The positives:

this team has been playing well in early games on the East Coast. When has this ever happened? Certainly not consistently Like this year so far.

The running game.

Offense getting more touchdowns and less field goals.

Protecting the ball well.

Patrick Peterson being back made a huge difference. Defense bailed out The offense for a change.

An ugly win is better than a loss.

The negatives:

I am going to have to start paying more attention to weather forecasts for road games apparently.

Ky!er had a poor game, but fortunately didn't have any turnovers.

The schedule is brutal the next month. Saints, 49ers twice, Bucs and Rams. I think 2 wins or more in that time would be impressive.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
The positives:

this team has been playing well in early games on the East Coast. When has this ever happened? Certainly not consistently Like this year so far.

The running game.

Offense getting more touchdowns and less field goals.

Protecting the ball well.

Patrick Peterson being back made a huge difference. Defense bailed out The offense for a change.

An ugly win is better than a loss.

The negatives:

I am going to have to start paying more attention to weather forecasts for road games apparently.

Ky!er had a poor game, but fortunately didn't have any turnovers.

The schedule is brutal the next month. Saints, 49ers twice, Bucs and Rams. I think 2 wins or more in that time would be impressive.
Kyler didn't have a poor game, aside from 2 plays...overall the game plan changed/evolved with the weather. If Chase doesn't go off in the running game, I'm sure KK would have taken more chances with K1.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
10th in the NFC

Here's a question...what teams are we better than or could potentially be better than this year

49ers
Saints
Packers
Seahawks
Vikings
Panthers
Cowboys
Rams
Bears
Better than the Bears...Vikings/Cousins are inconsistent and will probably come back to reality...I also think the Cards split with Niners and Rams.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
1/2 game better than last year

point differential:

this year -31

last year: -92

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members