Steve Keim Check-In

How we feeling about Steve Keim

• Total voters

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
How we feeling about big Suge White, right now?

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
How we feeling about big Suge White, right now?

His moral turpitude and horrific draft selections make him a dead man walking. I have feeling that he will stay but be nothing but a guy sitting next to Bidwill while Bidwill makes the decisions. He costs too much money to fire and bringing in a new GM who might not mesh with K1 and K2 is a non-starter. Bidwill is the owner/GM

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We need WRs.

However, do you trust Keim to get em?

Even a guy like Christian Kirk....hate to say it, but DJ Chark and Michael Gallup are much better.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Am I the only one that sees Keim was listening to the fans and made a radical shift in approach this year? Hiring Kingsbury and drafting Kyler was a major risk. He knew something had to change and they were not going to win with Wilks & Rosen, or Rosen and another retread HC. This year was Keim saying, I've made some mistakes and I'm not going to sit here on my hands and let it continue just because we've sunk money and draft picks into a series of mistakes.

So far, Kingsbury and Murray have been great additions. We're winning in spite of our lack of talent at several positions. We're in a rebuilding year and I'm excited to watch Keim and Kingsbury rebuild a team in the next 2-3 years. I'm by no means a Keim apologist, but everybody seems to miss the point that these decisions this year came from Keim and we're in a better place right now and in the future for it.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
Of the various Card-related things on my mind, Keim ranks somehere in the mid-twenties.

Near the top of my list were the 10 penalties (at least two by #74).

Who was the person that drafted #74?

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If MB believed that BA was a major influence to keim and was a hindrance in the process of building his roster, then he will get more time no question regardless of how the season ends..

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The bar is so low because of our blind squirrel. Just because we look way better than last year doesn't mean Keim did way better.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
WOW! We win 3 games in a row & we have our QBOF & this is the poll we see?? Whether we like it or not, Keim has this year AND next year before MB even remotely thinks of replacing him. The only way that timetable changes is if SK gets himself into trouble again with the law. The way the team is playing right now, he may get extended a few more years at seasons end.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm interested to see how he'll draft without Arians. So far he drafted at least 4 decent guys this past draft.
True. But still not a good look for a gm who presumably got walked all over by his buddy/head coach. Who knows all the particulars... But he will get a huge mulligan if he can rebuild over the next year or two and we should have our answer.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
WOW! We win 3 games in a row & we have our QBOF & this is the poll we see?? Whether we like it or not, Keim has this year AND next year before MB even remotely thinks of replacing him. The only way that timetable changes is if SK gets himself into trouble again with the law. The way the team is playing right now, he may get extended a few more years at seasons end.

you basically confirmed why i made the poll in the first place. The mood surrounding the team now is much different than before the three-game winning streak.

CRC83

Veteran
Reaction score
I’m not a fan of Keim. I lean towards moving on, but I would be interested to see if the Kyler and KK decisions were all him. If they were I might give him one more year as they appear to have been the right decisions.

However, his inability to improve the WRs, LB, Oline can’t be overlooked. Although Oline has looked better recently.