Cardinals at Giants gameday thread 10-20-19

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I don’t think he actually watched
He's talking about a run game you can count on...it can be stopped, as we saw later in the game. It's predicated on creative play design and today it got predictable as the game wore on.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Sky's the limit for him depending how hard he works
True. My comment wasn't to dog him, but instead to just highlight how inexperienced he is as a QB in general. It's rare to see a guy who was as hyped as he was make such basic situational errors.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Outplayed?!

Not sure why. We just won our third in the row. On the road. In the East. Early kick off.

He throw no picks. Got out of a few definite sack situations and had barely any pass plays called.

It wasn't a great game, but you threw your toys out of the pram because it looked like the Giants might get close to winning.

It was an overreation.
Pouring rain. Daniel Jones had a pick that led to points. I was less than thrilled with the overall offense today minus Chase...but I'll take 27 points on the road in this weather and time zone.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
He's talking about a run game you can count on...it can be stopped, as we saw later in the game. It's predicated on creative play design and today it got predictable as the game wore on.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

When you are winning, you tend to run the ball.. this is not news for the defense. To call out the running r game when Chase Edmonds significantly outplayed Saquon Barkley was asinine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
C

Cards win and you're still complaining?

You obviously don't know me, I am one of the most optimistic people on the board. That was not a complaint, just a question about the end of the game. If you can't see that, well stop looking for stupid stuff to comment on.

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Although I would have preferred Shurmer over Wilks last year, I’m glad we didn’t get him. His run call on 3rd and 20 was a head scratcher. Kliff, meanwhile needs to stop being so darn conservative when we have a lead.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
You obviously don't know me, I am one of the most optimistic people on the board. That was not a complaint, just a question about the end of the game. If you can't see that, well stop looking for stupid stuff to comment on.
Stop saying stupid things lol.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
The weather conditions were brutal and passing was not something one wanted to turn to in what turns out to be a close game... that's something Kingsbury understood and the running game at the end would have looked a lot more consistent with a bigger back in David Johnson but he was not there

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Although I would have preferred Shurmer over Wilks last year, I’m glad we didn’t get him. His run call on 3rd and 20 was a head scratcher. Kliff, meanwhile needs to stop being so darn conservative when we have a lead.

In that weather it was the right call especially with a 130 yard rusher

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
“I’m not in love with their run game” - Howie Long.... ummm, did you watch Chase Edmonds today dude?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is the issue with Kingsbury and the National Media...it doesn't look like they are used to it looking like even if it gets the same result.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave