Restoring my Faith

LarryStalling

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Three in a row. Better break'em up before they think they are the dynasty in town. (sarcasm off) Nice job Birds!

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Wow that was such a fun bi-polar win , at times I was hating this team then loving them all in a matter of 13 seconds lol

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Nice .Good to see the defense step up today.KM with a solid game and a running game by the Cards!!!!!
Daniel Jones probably felt like the Cards where in the huddle with him.8 sacks and 12 QB hits.Still D.Jones showed some skills and guts … Giants got a good solid Qb.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
@Bryan_Rathbun: Howie Long: The @AZCardinals run game isn’t very good, still needs to be worked out. But Kyler Murray is something special to watch.

Cardinals run game (mainly @ChaseEdmonds22) - 156yds, 3 TD of 20+ yds
Kyler Murray - 104yds. That’s it.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
@Bryan_Rathbun: Howie Long: The @AZCardinals run game isn’t very good, still needs to be worked out. But Kyler Murray is something special to watch.

Cardinals run game (mainly @ChaseEdmonds22) - 156yds, 3 TD of 20+ yds
Kyler Murray - 104yds. That’s it.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Kyler Murray has made two mistakes in the past two weeks that he will learn from: 1. Not extending the ball for the first down last week 2. Going out of bounds today. Imagine how good this guy will be when he learns to manage the game. A great season of on the job training. Started from day 1

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Kyler Murray has made two mistakes in the past two weeks that he will learn from: 1. Not extending the ball for the first down last week 2. Going out of bounds today. Imagine how good this guy will be when he learns to manage the game. A great season of on the job training. Started from day 1
Didn’t throw it away and took a sack near end zone resulting in blocked punt for a TD

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Didn’t throw it away and took a sack near end zone resulting in blocked punt for a TD
The blocked punt was totally an Edmunds mistake. Not excusing Kyler for not throwing it away. But there was ample room for that punt to get off clean imo. Chase just blew his blocking assignment.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Question is this, is KM better in game 6 then he was in game 1? I say yes so for me, at least, I'm getting more optimistic

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
Poor game conditions hampered Murray's passing game according to Kliff. Should maybe practiced in the sprinklers?

Reaction score
Unfortunately, we are looking at a 1-3 stretch at best over the next four weeks before the bye week. Playing @ Saints and then Thursday night against 49ers is brutal. Still I think a potential 6-9-1 season is pretty good considering our roster and Peterson missing the first six games.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Amen brother go big red!

So happy in turnaround

Anything can happen vs saints!

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
Unfortunately, we are looking at a 1-3 stretch at best over the next four weeks before the bye week. Playing @ Saints and then Thursday night against 49ers is brutal. Still I think a potential 6-9-1 season is pretty good considering our roster and Peterson missing the first six games.
They'll be fine. I think they have confidence now and will play up to the competition.