Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
WE WIN UGLY! Still a W!

You must be registered for see images attach

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
How many horrible throws has there been? Not very many at all. Lots of interceptions?

The playcalling wasn't there for him. He's not been dominant and made a stupid mistake just then, but to say he's played like dogshit is way to far.

What adjective would make you feel more comfortable? Because anything resembling optimism or even mediocrity would be wrong

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is SO much more fun than last year.

I wish the D wouldn't make it so close every week but man this is going to be fun watching this team grow.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It’s merited today, IMO. He’s had a pretty crummy game and was outplayed by his rookie counterpart.
I was specificsally talking about him running out of bounds.

However he didn't need to take over the game like the previous games because Chase relieved the pressure and took over.

Superbad

Veteran
Reaction score
We get the win, our offense needs to be more consistent. Edmonds was huge today. But the next 2 games are going to be rough.

Milgod

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It’s merited today, IMO. He’s had a pretty crummy game and was outplayed by his rookie counterpart.
Outplayed?!
What adjective would make you feel more comfortable? Because anything resembling optimism or even mediocrity would be wrong
Not sure why. We just won our third in the row. On the road. In the East. Early kick off.

He throw no picks. Got out of a few definite sack situations and had barely any pass plays called.

It wasn't a great game, but you threw your toys out of the pram because it looked like the Giants might get close to winning.

It was an overreation.