Cardinals at Giants gameday thread 10-20-19

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If we lose this it's 100% on Kliff. This the worst 2nd half playcalling of all time. You can't protect a lead for an entire half. You have to be aggressive.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Gosh ... murray throw it or do something with it but not this... Rookie mistake but yeh ... growing pains...

But yeah, we should have thrown it at least should have been.

Gonzales is clutch again, expect for one game he was really good this year.

Kliff has to learn that he has to go to the throat till the opponent has no chance to win it. Than you go conservative... but gosh. I hope he learns.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals need a turnover to end the game.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
If Arians was still the coach, he would shove Murray in the garbage can that Edmonds puked in

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
If we lose this it's 100% on Kliff. This the worst 2nd half playcalling of all time. You can't protect a lead for an entire half. You have to be aggressive.
Worst 2nd half playcalling award will always go to Denny Green...but this is a very close 2nd.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We so deserve to lose this game.
Can’t play scared when the games on the line. The national media is going to have a field day if we lose

I don't think they'll pay all that much attention to us. this is a pretty awful game between two pretty mediocre (at best) teams.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Murray has played like dogshit today
No he hasn’t good rain game - versatile mentality has impressed me - I’ve been plenty harsh out of habit - New York - early game in the rain - we’ve done worse - we can run the damn ball!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson