Week 7 Bold Predictions

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m bored. What crazy things do you guys see on the horizon for tomorrow? I’m going to call it now that with Johnson ailing, Isabella lines up at RB in some 2 back sets, gets 3-5 carries, pops his catch cherry and ends up with 6-10 total touches for 75+ yards.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Bold prediction, with Peterson back, our defense is elevated to average, and we get two interceptions as a team.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Bold prediction, with Peterson back, our defense is elevated to average, and we get two interceptions as a team.

I agree with this. I think that we win tomorrow and the defense is infused with a hard hitting mentality. Wish I lived in Vegas

OP
OP
cardsfanmd

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I agree with this. I think that we win tomorrow and the defense is infused with a hard hitting mentality. Wish I lived in Vegas
I hope you’re right. I’m worried Saquon is going to run right at Peterson, over and over then throw at him once is confidence and body are all butthurt.

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I don't think we will dominate this game , but if K2 doesn't get to conservative we can win it !

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A tough one to predict. Even with Peterson back our D keeps me from being confident.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Hoping for a win but i just keep thinking of Cards troubles on East Coast games.I think it goes down to the wire.Field Goal decides one way or the other.

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
Barkley goes off on us...but Fitz and DJ have a big game too and Cards win a close one on a Murray Fitz TD on the last drive!