Cardinals news and content

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, now that the Arizona republic figured out incognito browsing, I find I have no way to read it. Between them and Scott bordow at the Atlantic, the only quality (non sponsored) content I know of seems to be subscription material.

Do you guys use any free news content of The Cardinals outside of the team sponsored stuff? Or do I have to subscribe to the Atlantic to get real articles on the team?

I still dislike that Jody ohler was moved to mornings

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love it. Don't have to listen to the Doug and Wolf stupidity on my morning commute.
I bet that's great. I listen in the afternoon and am screwed lol

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
So, now that the Arizona republic figured out incognito browsing, I find I have no way to read it. Between them and Scott bordow at the Atlantic, the only quality (non sponsored) content I know of seems to be subscription material.

Do you guys use any free news content of The Cardinals outside of the team sponsored stuff? Or do I have to subscribe to the Atlantic to get real articles on the team?

Your team looks like the walking MASH unit.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I love it. Don't have to listen to the Doug and Wolf stupidity on my morning commute.
Bruce Jacobs and Dale Hellestrae are on in the mornings now on 1580

Reaction score

Clear your browser history & you can see 10 free articles again.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Clear your browser history & you can see 10 free articles again.
When I went on Bob mcnamanan or whatever's article it didn't even say the 10 articles thing, it said I need to log in

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Speaking of the 98.7 - for those of you who aren't local in Phoenix, but have an Amazon Alexa-capable device at hand, you can listen to it via such device. Comes in handy at my desk at times, and for the post game show as well if it's one that I want to listen to.

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Use outline.com

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Azcentral has switched to "For Subscribers" on some of their articles although not all. Even Firefox and dumping cookies does not work. It is a subscription service.

It really doesn't concern me much (at least for the time being) because I get most of my information from twitter both local and national sources. There is so much free information out there it's hard to keep up.

Also mentioned, Arizona Sports 98.7 FM is a great source for local sports.

I did subscribe to The Athletic but I really don't read it enough to make it worthwhile.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Download the Azcentral.sports app on your phone. All the articles under the Cardinals column are free.
That was the case for me but then the new app wanted me to login and pay?

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That was the case for me but then the new app wanted me to login and pay?

I would copy and paste the link text and do a Google search and it would always get me past the paywall. I think they have figured it out cause I haven't had any luck lately.

Edit. Just tried the same process with the incognito tab and it worked.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would copy and paste the link text and do a Google search and it would always get me past the paywall. I think they have figured it out cause I haven't had any luck lately.

Edit. Just tried the same process with the incognito tab and it worked.
I used to do that in incognito and it by stopped working. Hmm. I just redownloaded the app and it let me read the subscriber article. So... :Shrug:

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks like the azcentral sports app finally integrated a maximum amount of free articles policy. It had solved the issue temporarily until now. 6 more articles and I'm screwed lol