Arizona Cardinals @ NY Giants Pregame thread. 10/14/19-10/19/19

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Barkley owner's eyes are lighting up and rightfully so. He's going to run a train on this **** defense. I'm just hoping the offense is up for the challenge.
I would be more concerned if a top flight tight end was coming back from injury. I think our d can weather this..now, can VJ not go into a shell if we have a lead late? We shall see.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I would be more concerned if a top flight tight end was coming back from injury. I think our d can weather this..now, can VJ not go into a shell if we have a lead late? We shall see.
They do have a top flight TE coming back from injury...

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
No Quarterback sneaks after a Quarterback of the future has a high ankle sprain. Kyler Murray has survival instinct. Maybe young Kliff has more wisdom than Old Andy Reid

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Then there ya go..now I'm a little concerned. ;)
From a weapons stanpoint the Giants are pretty similar to Carolina and they tore us apart. They also did it with a rookie QB making his first start, but Jones has shown to be pretty poor under pressure so if we can manufacture a decent amount of pressure we might be able to create some turnovers.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
No Quarterback sneaks after a Quarterback of the future has a high ankle sprain. Kyler Murray has survival instinct. Maybe young Kliff has more wisdom than Old Andy Reid
While I tend to agree that you shouldn't make those types of calls with a QB with an ankle injury we don't really know that the ankle had anything to do with this injury. Seemed like a freak injury that could happen to pretty much anyone.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
While I tend to agree that you shouldn't make those types of calls with a QB with an ankle injury we don't really know that the ankle had anything to do with this injury. Seemed like a freak injury that could happen to pretty much anyone.

Or Andy Reid is stupid.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
You keep regurgitaing this sentiment, but that doesn't mean that it's not a freak injury that you rarely see from that type of play.

Tell me that you would run that play in the same scenario. Then check the Chiefs message boards. Then tell me when we have the best player in the league and run that play. And then I will explain to you why that was a bad managerial move

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Tell me that you would run that play in the same scenario. Then check the Chiefs message boards. Then tell me when we have the best player in the league and run that play. And then I will explain to you why that was a bad managerial move
Kyler just did this the other day.. he arose unscathed... come on man. Tom Brady has done this tons of times after being known as the goat . High ankle sprain and a knee dislocation don't go hand in hand.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This would be a bitter pill to swallow. The football player is great and would be a great fit. The person is trash, and is once incident away from an extended suspension.

I think I would argue that Peterson is more valuable to our roster than Hill would be based upon the defense being a bigger issue than the offense. The flip side is that Hill would be under contract for more years and would open up the offense a ton.2

The Hill incident was proven to be a lie by the woman

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
From a weapons stanpoint the Giants are pretty similar to Carolina and they tore us apart. They also did it with a rookie QB making his first start, but Jones has shown to be pretty poor under pressure so if we can manufacture a decent amount of pressure we might be able to create some turnovers.
Kyle Allen is in his 2nd year...had a full year of NFL coaching and had 1 start as a rookie.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Here's the death knell: Greg Olsen is calling the game this week for FOX...on Carolina's bye.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The NY hype machine certainly exacerbates how people view this game. Most Win Probability models have this game pretty close. The Giants at 51%, and the Cardinals at 49%. Yet, in most Confidence pools, 75% of the people are picking the Giants. The Giants/Jones get far more hype than the Cardinals/Murray. The discrepancy between Cardinal win probability (49%) & Fan pick % (25%) is one of the largest this week.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mike Jurecki
@mikejurecki

·
1m

The key matchup going into #AZvsNYG game will be trying to contain Saquon Barkley

After missing the past three weeks due to an injury, the expectation is that Barkley will play on Sunday.

He has 1,199 scrimmage yds (133.2 per game) & 8 TDs (7 rush, 1 rec) in 9 career home games
Engram equally as dangerous.

Question - Will PP21's presence change the way we cover Engram? If so, how?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will run QB sneaks on 4th and 1 all day every day.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA