Rams Acquire Jalen Ramsey

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Surprised you like him with his temper tantrums with the team and his constant complaining, cheating and being on the wrong side of Father Time moving forward? ;)

Sounds like you are describing PP.:lol: (whining trade me..and lousy tackling..good coverage and nearing 30 coming off a suspension).

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Amazing how people knock the Rams on this thread, but they were in the SUPER BOWL last year while the Cardinals were licking the bottom of the toilet and again this year the Rams are ahead of the Cardinals
Funny how some of ya'll laugh at the top while forgetting/or not remembering this team is at the bottom of the division and 28th or lower in every power poll....and you KNOW the Cards would get SMOKED by the Rams the day they face em.

Their GM is light years ahead of Keim with the moves he makes.

Cardinals defense couldn't stop Mesa Mountain View's offense....and that's high school for those of you that don't know the Toro's of Mesa.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Great trade for the Rams. The 4th round pick is insignificant. The two 1st round picks are likely late in the round and will have nowhere near the impact of Ramsey. Plus, theyre built to win now.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great trade for the Rams. The 4th round pick is insignificant. The two 1st round picks are likely late in the round and will have nowhere near the impact of Ramsey. Plus, theyre built to win now.

The article I read on it said the issue the rams have is they keep doing this and as a result they have no depth so they can't handle an injury or a situation like Whitworth falling off a cliff so far this year because they have good starters and no depth at all.

I think he makes their defense better, but as the article said it's going to be very tough for them in the next few years to add an elite pass rusher or a LT because of the draft picks they've moved.

They're basically gambling Goff is their QB and their coach is so good on offense they're going to do what they can to keep adding good defenders.

Will be interesting to see how it plays out

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

But there not winning now. Goff has fallen off a cliff and Gurley has a bum leg. That great offense is in shambles.

Reaction score
In just 3 years the Rams GM has managed to get
Marcus Peters pro Bowl cB
Talib Pro Bowl CB
And now
Ramsey Pro Bowl CB
and Keim has managed to get
Nothing across from Peterson

Yet they are 3 & 3 & only a half a game ahead of us in the standings. How are your Chargers doing?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they’ve also put themselves in a ridiculously bad position going forward. No 1st for the next 5 years and going to be in cap hell
next two years but 5 years straight with no first round pick.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
next two years but 5 years straight with no first round pick.
And that will haunt them, even if you whiff on 3 of them you get 2 young starters on a cheap contract.

Some here are jumping at keim because he missed on half of his first round picks, but having none and only 1-2 year "rentals" for them is even worse... And really, yes Talib + Ramsey sounds really great, but Talib is getting old he is 33.

So we saw with Cromatie how that goes and with Revis ... Peterson is still 29 and next year turns 30 has already more Pro Bowles than Revis and is probably even able to convert to Saftie with 33 ...

Ramsey is young, already has asked for trade, rubbed his QB's and Teammates the wrong way, taken plays off or didn't play because ... yeah he first and so on.

But yeah, great player to add, Peters had the same "problems" and we saw how that ended for the Rams.

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
And that will haunt them, even if you whiff on 3 of them you get 2 young starters on a cheap contract.

Some here are jumping at keim because he missed on half of his first round picks, but having none and only 1-2 year "rentals" for them is even worse... And really, yes Talib + Ramsey sounds really great, but Talib is getting old he is 33.

So we saw with Cromatie how that goes and with Revis ... Peterson is still 29 and next year turns 30 has already more Pro Bowles than Revis and is probably even able to convert to Saftie with 33 ...

Ramsey is young, already has asked for trade, rubbed his QB's and Teammates the wrong way, taken plays off or didn't play because ... yeah he first and so on.

But yeah, great player to add, Peters had the same "problems" and we saw how that ended for the Rams.

I'm not defending the Rams here whatsoever, I think they're idiots, but I'd love to see the half of first round picks Keim has hit on.

As of right now, Kyler Murray is the only one I think 90% of us want on this roster. I doubt DJ Humphries will be here next year, and Reddick is bad.

I'm seeing maybe 1/7.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm not defending the Rams here whatsoever, I think they're idiots, but I'd love to see the half of first round picks Keim has hit on.

As of right now, Kyler Murray is the only one I think 90% of us want on this roster. I doubt DJ Humphries will be here next year, and Reddick is bad.

I'm seeing maybe 1/7.

look not every first rounder is a stud, but KM and Humphries are good enough for now, Reddick is okayish and for the NFL Buccanon was okay as well. You have to remember that most of the #1 rounders of any team don't make it even to the 2nd contract. and all of this 4 will have a 2nd one.

Cooper is in his 7th season, gosh even for a not a stud that is already longer than most draft picks last in the Not for Long league.

Bustiche was bad but the rest, yeah expect for Hump and KM probably not great, but not busts either. Not top Player yes, but players that play on sunday most of the time or are in the league after 7 years.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

I'm seeing maybe 1/7.

DJ will be here if he plays a whole season... because supply and demand at LT make it so and sure the hell do not want to throw a rookie at LT with the now allotted time of a stud rookie QB under a salary cap friendly contract :)

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
look not every first rounder is a stud, but KM and Humphries are good enough for now, Reddick is okayish and for the NFL Buccanon was okay as well. You have to remember that most of the #1 rounders of any team don't make it even to the 2nd contract. and all of this 4 will have a 2nd one.

Cooper is in his 7th season, gosh even for a not a stud that is already longer than most draft picks last in the Not for Long league.

Bustiche was bad but the rest, yeah expect for Hump and KM probably not great, but not busts either. Not top Player yes, but players that play on sunday most of the time or are in the league after 7 years.
Players who don't play for our team do not count as successes.

Realize that Keim has only ever signed three drafted players to another deal. One is cut (Tyrann), one is good (David Johnson), one would have left here with literally any other offer (Gunter.)

Not every first rounder is a "stud," but Keim has not drafted a single one to get another contract with the team.

We have something like 5 starters under 25, and most we want to replace or are a kicker.