Rosen back to the bench

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He needs to find the endzone. I think the beat writer has him pegged....game is to fast for him

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Yeah. He has the highest Wonderlic score by a QB in NFL history. They used to say he finished in 9 minutes and scored a perfect 50 but he says it's not true, he left 1 question blank(not sure why) so apparently his highest possible score was 49 and the claim is he got a 48 but he won't confirm or deny it.

I've seen him talk before the guy is a freaking genius. It's another example of the difference between smart and smart player, he makes some decisions and mistakes in football that are mind boggling, but he's extremely smart.

From what I've read he and Josh are actually becoming good friends, his mentality is Josh is 22 and has the tools to be an NFL QB he just needs someone to help him get there and might as well be me.

It's refreshing, I'm a big Aaron Rodgers fan remember all the Favre wouldn't help Rodgers he was a bad role model stuff, now people say Rodgers is almost as bad with young QB's with the Packers! A guy like Fitzpatrick is refreshing, he doesn't see Josh as a kid trying to take my job.

Nobody is happy about a guy trying to take their job especially playing the most pressurized position in sports. Favre, Manning, Brady, Big Ben, Rodgers etc... That level of competitiveness is part of why they’re where they are. I think Flacco even said it wasn’t his job to help Lamar Jackson. Kurt is a saint but he didn’t go out of his way to help Bulger, Eli and Leinart.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Umm read around...there is like 2 positive threads out of 82. And yeah considering we have the possibility to be 3-3-1 is exciting. Its my team should i be miserable? Horrible take imo...go cards
You and I see this wildly differently, man. I feel like most posters are tripping over themselves to shout positives.

Interesting that we can see the same stuff and see it different ways. Either way, Go Cardinals!

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You and I see this wildly differently, man. I feel like most posters are tripping over themselves to shout positives.

Interesting that we can see the same stuff and see it different ways. Either way, Go Cardinals!
Considering there was a thread about 47 pages long moaning and groaning how we wont win one game or i dont see a win on the schedule....yeah the positive takes were lacking...we are also about to match Wilks in 7 games...this team is billions of light years ahead of that crap last year...D just plays average we are going to be in every game going forward

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
Considering there was a thread about 47 pages long moaning and groaning how we wont win one game or i dont see a win on the schedule....yeah the positive takes were lacking...we are also about to match Wilks in 7 games...this team is billions of light years ahead of that crap last year...D just plays average we are going to be in every game going forward

Unfortunately, the defense isn't even capable of getting an interception apparently. Being average seems impossible at the moment. Like I said before, the Clancy P. and Bill Davis defenses were awful, but occasionally got big turnovers.

Reaction score
I'm hoping for 5-0. :) Cardinals shake up the world.

But I would happily take 2-3.

Hey Crimson, do you have any OSU fan buddies? Looking for some feedback on what they think of Hunter Anthony. He's starting at RT as a redshirt freshman. He's the son of a buddy of mine since high school. He was an army ranger & is an all around badass. His son Hunter is a big guy & has a mean streak & is starting to turn heads as a RT.

Last edited:

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm hoping for 5-0. :) Cardinals shake up the world.

But I would happily take 2-3.
We somehow go 5-0 over that stretch (assuming we win against the Giants as well)

Then yea that'll shake up the world. Kliff would vault to the top of the COY favorite and Kyler would be be one of the top stories in the NFL.

Wouldn't it be nice..

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
He never had the success leinart did, before the cards ruined him, I do appreciate what KK does for KM - now if would do the same for the defense, special teams, by promoting or hiring a run game coordinator - we have a great position coach, but no voice for the run in KKs coordinator echelon. It shows - hey KK - Edmonds only had one run in the 2nd half- wink - wink - you like leaving plays on the field wink wink

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
He never had the success leinart did, before the cards ruined him, I do appreciate what KK does for KM - now if would do the same for the defense, special teams, by promoting or hiring a run game coordinator - we have a great position coach, but no voice for the run in KKs coordinator echelon. It shows - hey KK - Edmonds only had one run in the 2nd half- wink - wink - you like leaving plays on the field wink wink
Meh. He has clearly made the run game more of a focus since the start of the season and he also is coaching one of the best rushing attacks in the league thus far.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Meh. He has clearly made the run game more of a focus since the start of the season and he also is coaching one of the best rushing attacks in the league thus far.

We beat 2 of the worse teams in the nfl, shooting for a 3rd - I think we can compete in the nfcw - if we dedicate too more run and balance, we look very dynamic - play book opens up when we can run - I don’t need to fight about this - it’s just true - I’m not going to apologize for this being important to me. Not just the offense the whole team is better

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
We beat 2 of the worse teams in the nfl, shooting for a 3rd - I think we can compete in the nfcw - if we dedicate too more run and balance, we look very dynamic - play book opens up when we can run - I don’t need to fight about this - it’s just true - I’m not going to apologize for this being important to me. Not just the offense the whole team is better
I'm not arguing against it being important. I am simply stating that it has been much more of a focus as the season has progressed. Which is exactly what you are asking for.

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Crimson, do you have any OSU fan buddies? Looking for some feedback on what they think of Hunter Anthony. He's starting at RT as a redshirt freshman. He's the son of a buddy of mine since high school. He became was army ranger & is an all around badass. His son Hunter is a big guy & has a mean streak & is starting to turn heads as a RT.
I know some big time OSU fans, just asked for you

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose