Draft Kyler Murray #1, trade Josh Rosen?

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I was not for doing this before the draft. I came around after the draft and after I spent some time watching film.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Never thought that at all while watching him at OU.

However, his arm seems a bit stronger/better in the pros? I do remember hearing a scout say that with his baseball background (not throwing, but from hitting) that he'd have the torque to improve his arm strength. Similar to Aaron Rodgers.

Don't know if it'll ever get there, but again surprised.

Rodgers arm is slowing down a bit. Murray may be stronger at this point. His ability to get the ball to the half way point to the wr is unreal. Maybe better than Mahomes. Mahomes has terminal velocity on his throws though so that finish stronger than Murrays

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Rodgers arm is slowing down a bit. Murray may be stronger at this point. His ability to get the ball to the half way point to the wr is unreal. Maybe better than Mahomes. Mahomes has terminal velocity on his throws though so that finish stronger than Murrays
Really wish he did do the combine.

Very curious what his 40 time and where he would have tested on throwing velocity.

One thing forgotten about the Dan Patrick drama was them saying he was the closet to Aaron Rodgers doing this event (said at a later date).
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Is he not there at as far as throwing that hard or does he just choose not/maybe not have his footwork quite there yet.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I like how things are going now, doesn't mean I was happy how we got here, but anything positive the Cardinals do you have to be thankful for however they screw up and allow that to happen.

:)

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I like how things are going now, doesn't mean I was happy how we got here, but anything positive the Cardinals do you have to be thankful for however they screw up and allow that to happen.

:)
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Guys, it's simple: you do not risk your 1st round pick (no matter where it falls), especially #1 overall, on a guy who's 1 legit NFL hit/concussion/sprain away from pulling the ripcords and going to MLB.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Apparently not as simple as I thought.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Wow...reading through this and I see several posters that haven't been heard from in quite some time.