Rams Acquire Jalen Ramsey

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Reportedly two first round picks in 2020 and 2021, plus an additional fourth rounder. Damn, they're going all out.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The traded Peters and got Ramsey in return in another trade. These guys are weird.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They need to find out if Goff is the guy cause man he’s struggling. Looks like defenses have figured him out.

that’s a lot to give up

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
They are down Talib and Peters, and up Ramsey, with a fistful of high picks going out, too. It's hard to argue that this really improves them in the short term, or even possibly in the long term.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well shoot ...

Hope key players leave in offseason and rams wont have 1st round picks to replace them

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score
I'm talking about his phantom back injury.

Do you think the team concocted that to up his trade value lol?

Easiest thing to do is put someone on the injury report. Its a contact sport so i dont doubt he had a sore back. Its not like it was reported as a chronic serious spinal injury. I suppose you think whatever is reported in the news is ALL the information there is.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Guess what? We already have an elite CB, and we don’t have to give up two first round picks to get him!
Yup, but if a team is offering that + the 4th for him, it would be really hard to turn down....

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don’t begrudge him for not wanting to play for Coughlin and the Jags no more. This team has constantly underperformed. Who doesn’t want to win. Everybody can’t be Fitz.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t begrudge him for not wanting to play for Coughlin and the Jags no more. This team has constantly underperformed. Who doesn’t want to win. Everybody can’t be Fitz.

Coughlin is a winner & will turn the Jags around. The Rams ownership and fan base is a joke. Without McVay, the Rams would be a 4-12 team.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Gurley might be done & Oline is swiss cheese but best plan is to trade away your future for Ramsey!!! Also how much damn cap space do the Rams have signing big contracts all the time? Ramsey definitely going be showing up to LA in Brinks truck with MC lol

NittanyCard

Veteran
Reaction score
In just 3 years the Rams GM has managed to get
Marcus Peters pro Bowl cB
Talib Pro Bowl CB
And now
Ramsey Pro Bowl CB
and Keim has managed to get
Nothing across from Peterson
We just got Byron Murphy in the 2nd and most had him as the best CB in the draft.

Sounds better than paying 20m a year to a diva and giving up 2 firsts and a 4th.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave