Glad we have Murray and not Rosen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake6233

All Star
Reaction score
STOP yourself homer.Rosen will be fine .When KM gets benched ( I doubt KK has the nads)when he has a real bad game what will you say? I never said Rosen was better than Murray.I said I preferred Rosen and a top defensive pick instead of taking Murray.Is that too hard for you to understand?IMO Rosen can be a solid Qb in the league.
Kyler Murray is better in every way than Rosen and will not get benched. Murray’s worst game is much better than Rosens best game. Rosen has flat out shown no ability to be a starter in this league at any point other than his first start against the Seahawks last year. He has regressed badly ever since. Meanwhile Kyler keeps getting better every game. Keim has made a lot of bad decisions but going from Rosen to Murray is probably the best move he’ll ever make as GM.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Murray is here Rosen isn't. That is all that should matter to Cardinal fans. I want success for Murray and this team.

I do think Rosen went from a bad situation here to a worse situation in Miami. Kurt Warner just tweeted something out about Rosen being unfairly judged at this point in his career. He may never amount to anything or he may be a guy who won't be an effective NFL starter until he is 25 yrs old, only time will tell.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
STOP yourself homer.Rosen will be fine .When KM gets benched ( I doubt KK has the nads)when he has a real bad game what will you say? I never said Rosen was better than Murray.I said I preferred Rosen and a top defensive pick instead of taking Murray.Is that too hard for you to understand?IMO Rosen can be a solid Qb in the league.

Murray is on pace for 4200 yards passing and 650 yards rushing. right behind the record for passing yards.... Luck had like 4300. and a record for Rushing. He is the only QB ever!!! to have 20 completions in every game the first 6 games. Dude was 18-19 for 240 yards and a TD in the first half at one point. Defensive players only get you so far. Unless the entire defense is amazing. The Cards had the best front 4 in the NFL with Simeon Rice and Eric Swann and company. had a great defesive mind in Ryan. and couldnt break 8-8. Warner threw all over the field and we went to the Superbowl. With todays refs and flags being thrown everywhere to protect offensive players. You need to score points to win.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
32.9 his rating after getting benched vs a winless Redskins team. Yeah thank god we traded him

Status
Not open for further replies.