Zach Brown Available

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Please review the game against Falcons too. He was easily the worst defensive starter on the Cardinals.

Sent from my 6060S using Tapatalk

I saw a lot of him
Time of reaction is always a second later, he is lost in the middle, zero insticts
He is a huge liability for the defense

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Reddick has too many false steps that get him out of position just long enough to not make a play correctly.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Reddick has too many false steps that get him out of position just long enough to not make a play correctly.

Reddick may be the worst pick in the history of the franchise in the sense that it wasn’t character issues, injuries or ego that derailed him. It was just bad evaluation by the franchise

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Reddick may be the worst pick in the history of the franchise in the sense that it wasn’t character issues, injuries or ego that derailed him. It was just bad evaluation by the franchise
Sorry but not even remotely close to anything that could be considered remotely close. Calm down, bud.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Totally calm Bud, seen enough of Reddick to know he isn’t the answer. The example of him going the wrong direction in zone coverage and allowing the TE to run by was just another play where he puts himself out of position. Too many times his eyes move him to the wrong spot. No feel for the game most of the time

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Totally calm Bud, seen enough of Reddick to know he isn’t the answer. The example of him going the wrong direction in zone coverage and allowing the TE to run by was just another play where he puts himself out of position. Too many times his eyes move him to the wrong spot. No feel for the game most of the time

Was a walk on at Temple. Drafted in the top half of the first round. Wendell Bryant became a pothead, Wadsworth got injured and Leinart broke his collarbone and was lazy. Levi Brown at least contributed to a Super Bowl run and Michael Floyd was a solid starter. I can’t think of anyone who I knew was going to be worthless who went as high as Reddick

gbrim21

Veteran
Reaction score
For all the Reddick talk about false steps, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned his inability to get off blocks. Whenever we play a team with a FB, watch Reddick get washed out of every single play.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

PitchShifter

The other Big Red
Reaction score
For all the Reddick talk about false steps, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned his inability to get off blocks. Whenever we play a team with a FB, watch Reddick get washed out of every single play.

Even when in position he seems to do a lot of ineffective arm tackling and jersey grabbing. His best tackles are chasing guys down from behind.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
You mean picking a small school, one-year wonder defensive end and playing him at ILBer is a bad idea in the 1st round?

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You guys better go back & take a peek at some of the garbage this franchise has drafted over the last 50+ years before you say that Reddick was the worst. He's not even remotely in that category. That being said, this was more the BA portion of BASK that fell in love with the a Temple kid. Let's not forget where BA got his first HC gig. BA had way too much say in the draft, and that was more MB's fault than it was SK's.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

John Lee, the kicker from Arkansas Steve Little, clyde Duncan. There's been lots of picks IMO that were worse than Reddick.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I get the clear impression that those who dump on Reddick spend little time reviewing tape.

Was going to say something similar. He was put into positions where anyone would fail. Bad schemes really.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Well, that’s the million dollar question. Is it VJ’s schemes or is it Reddick??

Could be both. Reddick needing to put in the correct position before snap to make a play and VJ not doing that?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave