Any Posters Who Still Think

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Dont tell me to chill out when you defend a troll. You have a right to be cautionary optimistic and I didn’t rag on you for that while I have a right to go all in. IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH IT THEN PUT ME ON IGNORE. Other then that shut up on my defense of KM expcially when I come with facts. If he didn’t break those records or underperformed then people would be saying he’s a bust.
I'm not gonna put you on ignore but I'm also going to call you out for a silly rant.

The kid's looking good but you're reacting like someone threatened your mom.

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm putting that guy on ignore. That is an unhealthy amount of anger, about something that ultimately doesn't matter.
In fact I'm just going to update my list with anyone that is throwing the troll word around, which is very divisive.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Everything I said was pure facts I’ll drive your ass to the ******* wall if I have too and I hope you put me on ignore after this. In six games he broke 4 NFL RECORDS as a number one overall pick, and yet you defending bw52’s hatred and definitely not busting like Baker this year or David Carr or Jamarcus Russel before him who were number one overall picks. How about you stop rolling your eyes and sucking your teeth when quote that troll who has irrational hatred talking about gushing down people’s Johnson’s when we something positive about MURRAY.

Come on, bro. This is not that important.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Get started drinking early for MNF tonight?

Kyler Murray has one of the bottom averages per game of any QB and is succeeding to break those "records" by being top 5 in attempts. He's middle of the pack in TDs. Middle of the pack in INTs. His QB Rating is somewhere in the back third.

Chill out, bro. Take a walk.
Again don’t tell me what to do. KM is on the worst fielded team in league (well there’s the Dolphins and the Redskins) due to having the number one overall pick with a horrific defense and a rookie head coach. I guess we are good with the good ole days of Max Hall, Skelton, Jeff Blake, Derek Anderson, etc with the putrid effort of those qb’s instead of having someone who has the potential of being great if he works hard at it. No one is crowning him yet. But to dismiss those past six games as just pass attempts and not see the potential and say he’s not a “transcendent qb” as he was touted to be is borderline trolling.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Come on, bro. This is not that important.
Hey don’t call me out on that when you had solar saying the poo about being driven to the wall by my posting.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Hey don’t call me out on that when you had solar saying the **** about being driven to the wall by my posting.
I don't think anyone remembers that as well as you do. I'm gonna keep telling you what to do, which is calm down, because you're gonna have a stroke if someone saying they don't like Kyler Murray during our 2-3-1 season is making you react like this.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't think anyone remembers that as well as you do. I'm gonna keep telling you what to do, which is calm down, because you're gonna have a stroke if someone saying they don't like Kyler Murray during our 2-3-1 season is making you react like this.
No one is having a stroke, but you want to defend a troll who multiple other posters have called out then that’s on YOU. I’m pissed this has been going on long enough, you can bring up facts as to say KM WONT succeed and be rational about it but to repeat the same talking points since week one and totally omit the positives which outweighs the negatives and say that “transcendent qb” bs is blatant trolling and you sitting up here defending it. So screw you in telling me to calm down, you have the option of putting me on ignore like that other nobody I suggest you do the same so you won’t be driven to a wall with my posting.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
No one is having a stroke, but you want to defend a troll who multiple other posters have called out then that’s on YOU. I’m pissed this has been going on long enough, you can bring up facts as to say KM WONT succeed and be rational about it but to repeat the same talking points since week one and totally omit the positives which outweighs the negatives and say that “transcendent qb” bs is blatant trolling and you sitting up here defending it. So screw you in telling me to calm down, you have the option of putting me on ignore like that other nobody I suggest you do the same so you won’t be driven to a wall with my posting.

You must be registered for see images attach

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score

What the hell has happened to this board? It’s driving people to mental instability lol. Bro take an edible it really ain’t that important. It’s people on the internet, who cares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Mahomes
Watson (for now)
Wilson
Donald (Maybe)
Mack (maybe)
Fitzgerald (Obviously)

That may be it. There is no way in hell I go get Brady, Arod, Brees, etc without turning the dial back at least 10 years.

And no RB will ever be worth him. Never. Not at this stage in his career. Maybe Saquon gets in the picture.

And Allen, Teddy, and the like must be a high class joke.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
personally I’ve known a lot of Dallas Cowboys fans over the years including myself. Never have they ever admitted their team sucks:)
They are delusional but it's the mystic and legacy that keeps them die hard fans. My parents are Cowboy fans who always blame Garrett when the season goes in the tank.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Of course not because Dallas was in the playoffs and expected to be good. There fans would be burning the stadium down had they lost to those three teams.

Can’t hate the kool aid gang for enjoying a little success. I haven’t seen one poster claim we’ve turned the program around and are headed to the playoffs.
I get what your saying but there will be differences in opinion about this team until they turn it around. At the end of the day we are all Cardinal fans (realists and kool aid drinkers).

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm still undecided but excited about his potential and improvement during the last few weeks.

Granted, the Bengals and Falcons are atrocious on defense so it is kind of hard to judge. I mean, that one play where David Johnson caught the ball and no Falcon defender was within 30 yards perfectly illustrates how awful they are. Our defense is just as bad though unfortunately.

Let's see how Kliff and Kyler perform against the tough defenses coming up like the 49ers, Steelers, Saints etc...

Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that we are the Texas Tech of the NFL. Kind of true since the offense can put up points and is exciting to watch, but the defense is beyond terrible. At least the awful defenses under Clancy P and Bill Davis got some big turnovers occasionally.

Last edited:

TJ

Reaction score
Hey don’t call me out on that when you had solar saying the **** about being driven to the wall by my posting.
Not trying to single you out. The bolded part, especially the filtered part, stuck out to me. This is why this topic needs to die. Murray v. Rosen just brings out the worst in us. I’m trying so hard to stay away

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Do you honestly think Kyler elevates last year’s Cardinals team or this year’s Dolphins team?
I don’t know but he’s DEFINITELY elevating this years team which is all that matters.
Old Fitz
Injured Kirk
Byrd
Rookie 6th round pick
Sherfield

Cmon. That’s like the very definition of elevated.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Can we agree on
1)Mahomes
2)Watson
3) Brady
4) Rodgers
5) Lamar Jackson
6)Mack
7) Donald
8) CMC
9)Kamara
10)Russell Wilson
11)Kuchely
12) Gilmore ( been best CB in the league this year)

Just this year at least 10 of those 12 are more valuable than murray. You can say maybe Kamara and Donald may not be this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t think it’s “just this year.” For instance, the cards wouldn’t trade Murray for Brady right now. Nor would any non-playoff contending team likely. Same with Rodgers. Not sure many teams would take kuechly over him right now either. Definitely not Gilmore.
I don’t think you understand the gist of his comment.

TJ

Reaction score
I don’t know but he’s DEFINITELY elevating this years team which is all that matters.
Old Fitz
Injured Kirk
Byrd
Rookie 6th round pick
Sherfield

Cmon. That’s like the very definition of elevated.

Understand that. But how much of that is the quarterback versus the scheme? Remember, McCoy ran one of the most archaic, predictable offenses in the modern era that caused everyone to have their worst career on record, including Sam Bradford, who can’t even get a job as a backup.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Understand that. But how much of that is the quarterback versus the scheme? Remember, McCoy ran one of the most archaic, predictable offenses in the modern era that caused everyone to have their worst career on record, including Sam Bradford, who can’t even get a job as a backup.
Interesting.

I am not totally on board with the scheme, but I am now convinced Murray is the real deal.

Pretty sure Murray could learn and thrive in another offense, any offense.

We will see with Kingbury and his offense.

Pure chicken or the egg at the moment.

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Well, I can just look at this year. McCoy certainly may have screwed up kyler but we can’t know. What I can know is that Byrd was a never been, keeshawn is a rookie 6th round pick, Fitz is old, kirk’s been injured, and sherfield likely doesn’t see the field offensively on any other team. And somehow they are 2-3-1 and middle of the pack offense. If you don’t want to credit kyler with elevating them, that’s your prerogative.

TJ

Reaction score
Well, I can just look at this year. McCoy certainly may have screwed up kyler but we can’t know. What I can know is that Byrd was a never been, keeshawn is a rookie 6th round pick, Fitz is old, kirk’s been injured, and sherfield likely doesn’t see the field offensively on any other team. And somehow they are 2-3-1 and middle of the pack offense. If you don’t want to credit kyler with elevating them, that’s your prerogative.

I’ve given Kyler all the credit in the world, but people forget that a large portion of last season’s woes had to do with the offensive scheme. Kyler didn’t change that, he just executed what Kliff gave to him. So, When does Kliff get his due?

CRC83

Veteran
Reaction score
I’ve given Kyler all the credit in the world, but people forget that a large portion of last season’s woes had to do with the offensive scheme. Kyler didn’t change that, he just executed what Kliff gave to him. So, When does Kliff get his due?
The new Brady/Belichick debate: Does Kyler or Kliff deserve he credit. Hah

Maybe a bit of both. KK>Wilks. Kyler>Rosen.

Also, I feel the need in posts like this to say I liked Rosen, and hope he ends up doing well.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
And our GM traded up to draft him...

It was still a move that had to be made after the Mahomes/Watson debacle the previous year. For the record I think Josh would be doing well here with the upgraded coaching. I also think Murray would be trash in Miami and it really has nothing to do with either of them as players. Situations for a young QB can make or break them. I said at the time that even if it fails miserably you have to give credit to Bidwill for going all out on all a HC that fits your young QB. Both decisions were ballsy ass moves.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No I believe he said top 10 most valuable. There’s a difference Because he’s a qb his value is greatly inflated. I haven’t taken the time to look, but it might not be an outlandish statement.
Correct. Thank you for pointing that out. When I seriously look at who I think the team would trade him straight up for, the list is short (no pun intended). Putting Father Time Brady on the list is ridiculous. He’s too old. Same deal with Brees, Rodgers, Roethlisberger, Rivers, Ryan, etc. A non-QB would have to be an MVP-caliber player and in their early-to-mid-twenties. Rookie contract counts too. How many of these guys would you pull the trigger on and who else am I forgetting?

1) Mahomes
2) Wilson

Watson?
Wentz?
Mayfield?
Lamar Jackson?
Darnold?
Josh Allen?
Aaron Donald?
Miles Garrett?
Saquon?
McCaffrey?