Any Posters Who Still Think

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Don't bother with him. He won't be truly happy unless KM1 crashes and burns, then he can run back here and say "I told you so!" Trolls gotta troll.

I never said such a thing.So you wrong and making a false assumption.That`s as nice as I can say it.:lies:

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Dumb. Stop calling people trolls for having other opinions.

I’m on the bright side at the moment but a troll is someone who just sticks around to get a reaction. Can’t blame someone for wanting to give it some time.

Thanks Solar.The KM defense brigade is touchy today.It seems not being a KM acolyte is a way to get slammed.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Since KM depends on KK offense who wants to change their offense to fit Murray?Otherwise IMO
these guys are more valuable to their teams right now.
1.Tom Brady-just being Brady
2.Russell Wilson-14 TD passes 0 ints
3.Pat Mahomes-enough said
4.Deshaun Watson-12 TDs 3 ints
5.lamar Jackson-10-3 record as a starting QB 11 TDs 5 ints
6.Christian McCaffrey-nearly 1000 yards from scrimmmage
7.Teddy Bridgewater 4-0 replacing injured Brees,
8.Kyle Allen 4-0 replacing Cam Newton-saved their butts for a while
9.Derek Carr-3-2 record with the worst WR bunch in the NFL

your gushing over a guy with 6 games homerism to the extreme.Would I trade Murray for a number 1 pick? I would seriously think hard about it.Murray is a rookie QB on a team with low expectations.So you tell me why KM is so freaking great right now.I said he played a good game yesterday IMO.
Lmao.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Solar.The KM defense brigade is touchy today.It seems not being a KM acolyte is a way to get slammed.
FWIW, I wanted Q in the draft and keep Rosen.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I’m on the bright side at the moment but a troll is someone who just sticks around to get a reaction. Can’t blame someone for wanting to give it some time.
Every post he replies with "Kyler Murray was supposed to be a "transcendent game changer" and the only reason he looked good was because we played against bad teams.

He's trolling.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Every post he replies with "Kyler Murray was supposed to be a "transcendent game changer" and the only reason he looked good was because we played against bad teams.

He's trolling.

you are full of crap.Dissenting opinions are trolling?

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Since KM depends on KK offense who wants to change their offense to fit Murray?Otherwise IMO

your gushing over a guy with 6 games homerism to the extreme.Would I trade Murray for a number 1 pick? I would seriously think hard about it.Murray is a rookie QB on a team with low expectations.So you tell me why KM is so freaking great right now.I said he played a good game yesterday IMO.

Why do you say KM depends on KK's offense? Because he operates out of the shotgun? It's pretty apparent the kid has a cannon with accuracy. He's already one of the biggest qb threats in the league on the ground. He can scramble, prolong plays, seemingly makes good decisions. I fail to see why KM depends on KK's offense. Seems to me these attributes would be great in just about any offense.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

The guy just goes around each & every thread putting down Kyler no matter what he does. Hesitates to even give him the slimmest bit of credit.

Even you before yesterday might find his behavior a bit odd.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Why do you say KM depends on KK's offense? Because he operates out of the shotgun? It's pretty apparent the kid has a cannon with accuracy. He's already one of the biggest qb threats in the league on the ground. He can scramble, prolong plays, seemingly makes good decisions. I fail to see why KM depends on KK's offense. Seems to me these attributes would be great in just about any offense.

The dink and dunk offense stinks IMO.Lets see some more downfield passing.IMO the offense is set up as a security blanket for KM.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m a little miffed at “ ya but we beat a bad team” banter. There are 16 “ poor” teams in the league and we are one of them.

But remember the Patriots, saints, and the likes are feasting on these poorer teams too. Every loss we suffered this year has been against winning teams. We tied one of them and we’ve been in every game except against the Seahawks.

Anyone remember losing 24-6, 33-0, 31-6 last year? At least we are respectable this year beating the teams we SHOULD beat.

Edit: ain’t it funny the Cowboys beat the Giants, Redskins and Dolphins and the media had them Super Bowl bound?

Agree, but take away the pick 6 & 2 missed fg's & we're right in that Seattle game. Btw, the scores you posted were some of our better efforts last year:D. Let's not forget these beauties:

Denver 45-10
LAC 45-10
Atlanta 40-14
LAR 31-9

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
The guy just goes around each & every thread putting down Kyler no matter what he does. Hesitates to even give him the slimmest bit of credit.

Even you before yesterday might find his behavior a bit odd.

Wrongo junior.I stated several times I liked KMs play yesterday.If saying I want to see more of the same against better teams is trolling then I can`t help that.:shrug:

If you and your buddies want all sunshine and lollipops concerning KM then just ignore my posts.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

He's trolling.
This is what happens when you read the press clippings too often.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I can’t tell if you’re being serious or not.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Some people just do not like to admit that they were wrong and instead draw a line in the stand and point at tiny flaws to try and hold on to their stance they took previously.

Some people don`t judge after only 6 games into a career.Some prefer to wait and see over a longer amount of time.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am still unsure it was the right decision, but that has more to do with Keim and Kliff, to whom the pick is inexorably linked. I'm all for Kyler's great play but am simultaneously concerned all he's going to do is run for his life and be part of the Texas Tech of the NFL.

Sort of a "right player, wrong time" scenario.

One of the most amazing things about yesterday was the number "zero". As in "zero" sacks. If our line can play decently against the better teams as well, we will have a fun offense this season.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

This isnt dissenting opinions, it is sitting around waiting for a murray post and then becoming super active to post negative things.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

He's trolling.
I mean this thread alone is pretty much kinda designed to thumb noses at people who disagreed.

I'm excited about Kyler Murray and think he had a pretty sick game, and is showing progress. Lots of QBs have done that though, and I still have a healthy amount of doubt as to what we can do next with this roster and leadership.

It's unfair to call him a troll, IMO. This thread is designed to pull in negative hot takes.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's unfair to call him a troll, IMO. This thread is designed to pull in negative hot takes.
I understand this thread. He throws the wet blanket in other threads discussing KM.

You read his posts over the last several months and it's just regurgitated vitriol.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson