The need for hot sideline reporters to drown out Baker Mayfield Commercials

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
With every timeout or end of quarter going to a Baker Mayfield commercial, we might as well bring back the era of attractive sideline reporters who know football. Megan Olivi (of UFC fame) did a fantastic job today. Out with the old (Rachel Nichols and “the Mole” Wolfson) and in with the new. Erin Andrews can’t do every game

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm more concerned with the main announcers, God Sunday and Monday night Football is almost unwatchable with those crews.... Which is baffling to me...I've seen D2 football games on ESPN 41 (or whatever the hell channels I see them on) That have much better crews.

Chris (I can't **** for 2 milliseconds) Collingsworth followed up a day later by Booger eater Mcfartland is just pure torture.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm more concerned with the main announcers, God Sunday and Monday night Football is almost unwatchable with those crews.... Which is baffling to me...I've seen D2 football games on ESPN 41 (or whatever the hell channels I see them on) That have much better crews.

Chris (I can't **** for 2 milliseconds) Collingsworth followed up a day later by Booger eater Mcfartland is just pure torture.
Most factual post in the history of this board.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of muting the TV when I watch football. There is nothing that any of these morons can say that is enlightening to me. If we're at home, and playing well, I'll tune in to listen to the crowd reaction. Otherwise, no volume is WAY better.

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yeah watch with sound muted. Especially if you get the Broncos on TV!

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As long as Beth Mowins isn't in the booth, I'll listen.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Booger is the worst, I actually do like Romo tho, he's knowledgeable and is really good at explaining what's going on

Hated Romo as a player, love him as an announcer. Although I read somewhere they told him to tone down the calling plays in advance stuff because they thought it detracted from the game somehow, which bugs me. I loved him being able to do that so often.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hated Romo as a player, love him as an announcer. Although I read somewhere they told him to tone down the calling plays in advance stuff because they thought it detracted from the game somehow, which bugs me. I loved him being able to do that so often.

He is pretty damn good at guessing the next play, Could probably be a pretty good Defensive Coordinator :p

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
I can’t stand Breneman.

And I hate bananas too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Timm Rosenbach

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I kinda like Collene Wolfe on thursday nights though.... hot, smart, knows football, great career....
I would marry that chick tomorrow

Megan Olivi was pretty solid this weekend. One wonders why they don’t exclusively hire top talent. I am trying to watch the NBA and Rachel Nichols takes up the entire screen

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of muting the TV when I watch football. There is nothing that any of these morons can say that is enlightening to me. If we're at home, and playing well, I'll tune in to listen to the crowd reaction. Otherwise, no volume is WAY better.
I too am a Mutant Button advocate.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
If he keeps playing like he currently is, it won’t be long until we don’t see mayfield at all anymore.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I kinda like Collene Wolfe on thursday nights though.... hot, smart, knows football, great career....
I would marry that chick tomorrow
Almost got that basement dungeon completed eh? Lol

OP
OP
Timm Rosenbach

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
This is great.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
:biglaugh:

Like he told the Kansas fans after beating them in Lawrence: “Go cheer on basketball.” Fans in Cleveland are ready for NBA season. This guy is a first class jerk

OP
OP
Timm Rosenbach

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
If Baker Mayfield had any shame, he would be embarrassed by the number of his insurance ads that are running repeatedly. Glad that Kyler Murray has more integrity and will not be spending the offseason filming TV ads

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
If Baker Mayfield had any shame, he would be embarrassed by the number of his insurance ads that are running repeatedly. Glad that Kyler Murray has more integrity and will not be spending the offseason filming TV ads
Yes, I'm sure he's crying into his millions of dollars that come from filming a nationally broadcast series of insurance commercials. Sponsorships are the reason Tom Brady can take a cheaper contract with the Patriots.

Kyler would jump at the opportunity if offered. But he's not a very forward person and isn't all that marketable.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, I'm sure he's crying into his millions of dollars that come from filming a nationally broadcast series of insurance commercials. Sponsorships are the reason Tom Brady can take a cheaper contract with the Patriots.

Kyler would jump at the opportunity if offered. But he's not a very forward person and isn't all that marketable.
Heard Kyler will be the new spokes person for the new men’s store...5’10” and under. :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose