Steve Keim at 12.01 AM

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Looking at P2 like

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my 6060S using Tapatalk

A smart thing would have been to bring in Deone Bucannon several weeks ago. Clearly that bridge was burnt to a crisp

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Better at covering a tight end than Reddic
Maybe but at this point I don’t think so.

How many DC ask a LB from the right side of the defensive lineup to cover a TE on the opposite side of the field on a go route? I saw them get burnt big twice on the same coverage assignment.

That, my friend is on VJ & piss poor coaching & poor scheming imo. An almost impossible task to ask a player to do.

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Maybe but at this point I don’t think so.

How many DC ask a LB from the right side of the defensive lineup to cover a TE on the opposite side of the field on a go route? I saw them get burnt big twice on the same coverage assignment.

That, my friend is on VJ & piss poor coaching & poor scheming imo. An almost impossible task to ask a player to do.

Amen!!!! That is on VJ & exactly why he scares me as our DC moving forward. He's a DC that needs a TON of talent to produce a good D, and that's too much to ask for in the current NFL. Let's see what happens when PP21 returns. But, I'm not expecting the D to improve enough to make me think that VJ is our DC moving forward.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's hope Peterson stays clean and has his head in the game.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
personally I would keep murphy outside. He has done fine there and will be here long term. Brock will not.

Can Brock cover inside, though? Also, I think Murphy is more physical, which may help him cover bigger TE's...